Tripadvisor
Mumbai
2,673 results
All reviews saptami restaurant international airport infinity pool saki naka metro station special thanks nice stay excellent service business trip executive lounge breakfast buffet in room dining business hotel room service f b rooms are spacious duty manager front office
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We had magnificent stay. All staff was really great.
Specially Shantanu at front desk was excellent guy
Breakfast and dinner spread was also very nice
Room service guy was also upto mark
Just lobby need to more spacious

Trip type: Traveled on business
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!
Thank you for taking the time out to give us valuable feedback about your stay at our hotel, it always helps us serve you better.
Feedback is an essential tool that we use in our business to ensure that we constantly monitor and align our operations with the expectations of our valued guests.
We assure you that we shall leave no stone unturned to make your stay a pleasant one.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I booked this hotel for short period whilst in transit to relax as my daughter is autistic and airport is too noisy for her. I Made reservation for pickup and drop off due to short time restraint however the hotel forgot to pick my family from the airport and then blamed me for not paying for transport hence the family were not picked up.
I had called the hotel myself and made the front desk aware of this pick up due to time factor and my daughters condition however the hotel customer service was very poor. The manger Mr Ajeet was rude and condescending. I am a spire elite member and they couldn’t care less although it was arranged well in advance because I could not remember the name of the woman I spoke to I thought her name was Maria but they denied such person works for them .they advertise that pick and dropping off is readily available but this not available and don’t be fooled by their lies. My daughter had very traumatic experience and to this date I have not received a proper apology from them but lots of excuses for their excellent hotel’s poor customer service.
This hotel has terrible customer service and take no responsibility for when things go wrong just because they refunded my money for the room they feel that all is fixed and is acceptable to behave in this manner and communication from the General Manager is disgraceful therefore I can understand why the staff adapt such attitudes.
I would avoid this hotel if you have any disabilities as they do not emphasise with disabilities.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Anita V

Dear Anita,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!

We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback. I am extremely concerned to learn that you had an unpleasant experience with us and we fell short on meeting guest expectations. We are extremely disappointed in ourselves that we could not deliver on a pleasing stay experience. I have personally taken this up with my team and would ensure that we offer the best guest experience that we are known for. Nevertheless treat this as an isolated experience and not a reflection of our usual standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We arrived at Holiday Inn, Mumbai on 09th Jan 2020 to be warmly greeted by Henna Kanoor. She swiftly had us checked in, answered all our questions, recommended a local restaurant within walking distance. Heena organised a city tour and transfers back to the Airport. She is thorough, knowledgeable, approachable, polite and hard working. I would like to add Amjad (our driver) on the city tour is also excellent, has sound knowledge of the roads, Mumbai and respects everything his customers wish to do.

We were due to proceed onto Goa after a few days, however Air India wait restrictions meant be couldn’t travel will all our baggage. Heena arranged to store out bags at the hotel without any charge. We trusted her to retain our personal bags safely.

A few days later, we travelled to Goa however our baggage was detained in Mumbai. I called Heena for advice and she basically took the problem our of my hands; she quickly arranged with a friend working at Air India to have our bags transferred to Gao. Heena remained in constant contact with me via telephone and messages. Without Heena there is no way we would have received our bags in Goa. Heena is a sterling, she in an incredible resource to any team and Holiday Inn are fortunate to have her working for them.

When we returned to Mumbai, again Heena had arranged our rooms, had out bags that were in storage placed in our rooms, had food and checked all organised without any hesitation.

Heena is sterling; I would recommend Holiday Inn consider her for a Senior position.
Holiday Inn, Mumbai is well located to the airport, clean, modern, offer good breakfast and airport transfers are a great bonus.

Thank you for 2 enjoyable stays.

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!

We would like to thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Mumbai as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Mumbai and for taking the time to post your feedback.

It is our endeavor to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy to note that we were able to deliver this to you.

Your appreciative note on the service is truly gratifying as it showcases to our esteemed online reviewers a glimpse of the luxury quotient we stand for and are proud of. Your kind compliments have been especially shared with Heena and it has truly made their day!

We hope to continue delivering truly awesome service on all your future stays with us.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I enjoyed everything here and we had a great experience at Holiday inn Mumbai. Very beautiful and friendly heena was helping us.The food was very nice. Also Naman at reception helped in arranging transport.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am of course delighted to read that you had a great stay with us. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

For a layover in Mumbai this is ideal place, allows you to get to/from airport at short time. Not suitable for downtown visits, spend much time snarled in traffice. Staff very courteous and helpful, special mention Mr Sachin from the lounge and Ms Heena from customer reltions.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Laohu,
Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!
Many thanks for sharing your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Mumbai. It is an honor for us to have such wonderful guest coming to our hotel, like you.
We also thank you for recommending our hotel. Holiday Inn Mumbai is known for its proximity from the Airport. Hotel is located in the center of the fast developing commercial area which makes our business guest comfortable in traveling.
Look forward to welcoming you very soon.