“Brilliant!”

Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport
Ranked #33 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I would just say:
Located right near the international airport
Best size of rooms compared to all the 5 star hotels in Mumbai
Amazing food and service (Sunday Bruch is the best)
Free upgrade on the rooms at times if you are a return customer
Although construction going on in the area is now a major traffic and noise issue!

Room Tip: Take a higher floor room to avoid the road construction noise!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Gaurav Parikh,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We would also like to thank you for your feedback on the Sunday Brunch . Your comments have been shared with our chefs.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Suraj Kumar Jha.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
New Delhi
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on a recent business trip. Right from the airport pick-up to the check-in, it was very smooth. The staff came across as efficient and at the same time very grascious. The room itself was spascious and well appointed with a functional work desk. What was not expected was the chargeable wifi. Many hotels including budget hotels offer free wifi to hotel guests these days.

Room service was good but I felt the menu was a bit limited.

Conferencing facilites were good but we had to deal with 'carpet stink' though the support staff tried their best to mask the odor with room freshners.

Overall a good hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ranjanpaul
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Mr. Paul ,

We are happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and we take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback .

We look forward to Welcoming you back soon.

Nashik, India
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed with Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport for a week, during the course of a training program I was attending in Mumbai. In the past, I have stayed at numerous hotels in Mumbai, but so far this has been the best I'd like to vote, for in terms of overall experience (comfort, service and value for money)

To begin with, Holiday Inn is strategically located close to the airport. It is very convenient for passengers who got to catch a flight and equally for those who look forward to have a few days stopover at Mumbai.
The staff's excellent service starts right from the entrance and all the way through. Help desk at the reception are polite, co-operative and professional.

The rooms are simply brilliant. Very spacious, clean and fitted with state of the art furnishings. It has an all round pleasant rich feeling which will further add to the comfort of your stay.

I was offered a complimentary breakfast and dinner, which I thoroughly enjoyed, Never before have I spent so much time just trying to decide what should I choose from the a-la-carte. They offer a wide variety of cuisines, both Indian and continental. Breakfast is also something you can not afford to miss out! Its simply nice.

The hotel provides transportation facilities at your request, which is very impressive!

My experience at Holiday Inn has been excellent and I would happily recommend my friends, family and to all of ya'all reading this review; to try Holiday Inn whenever they plan to have a stay in Mumbai. Mark my words, you shall not be disappointed!

Cheers!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am very pleased that you were happy with your stay with us. I will convey your message to all our team members who work very passionately in creating Great Hotels Guest Love.

Best Regards
Suraj Kumar Jha,
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed September 27, 2013

When I was required to visit Mumbai for an official meeting with a client, I was not very keen to travel, after having come back from a week long training program from the US. But I didn’t really have a choice to defer my trip and hence reluctantly did my packing and half -heartedly bid good byes to my folks with whom I planned to spend some quality time. Nevertheless, when I set foot on Mumbai, my spirits soar up and I experience a feeling of positivity which has to be felt to understand. From the Mumbai airport, I was picked up by the Holiday Inn staff at around 11 a.m and taken straight to the hotel and it’s nearness to the airport made my trip from airport to the hotel pleasant. I enjoyed the various sights, the hoardings, the bill boards, people busying up in the pavements, the little stalls, the bigger ones and never missed an opportunity to catch sight of the bustling city. This commute was short lived because of the hotels nearness to the airport and I more than welcomed it, as I had a long day ahead and wanted to iron out a few things before my meeting with the client at 3 pm.
This being my first time at Holiday Inn-Mumbai, I was fascinated by it’s tasteful décor and ambience. I was greeted by very friendly staff who did not overdo their etiquettes, rather politely and efficiently handled my reservations and guided me to my room. I could not help taking my eyes off from the multi-colored glass lightings displayed strategically across the front porch and the tastefully furnished sitting area. It had the touch of elegance everywhere and when I finally reached my room, I was happy to see a spacious well lit and welcoming room. I eased myself into one of the comfortable couches and started my laptop to reschedule the days ahead. I found everything that I needed without any hassle and therefore could settle down to work without any discomfort. Every little detail, be it technical or otherwise was taken care of and that was heart-rending especially when you are virtually living out of your suitcase. The friendly staff called on me to check if I was comfortable or needed a change of room. There was nothing to complain and I comfortably settled in my room with a drink of fresh lime juice to finish off some important last minute touch ups to my presentations, before I went into the dining room to appease my palette on a sumptuous spread of the multi-cuisine buffet. With my stomach starting to growl, I gorged upon some of the best spread of North and South Indian cuisines which I relished thoroughly. I also gave in to the temptation and indulged myself in some mouth-watering desserts. Some more continental foods on the menu would have helped catering to the many foreign as well as the Indian guests.
I was happy that my stay here made up for the rather exhausting trips I had to endure and thank the staff at Holiday Inn for making it more pleasant. I would recommend the place to my friends and hope that the construction work outside the hotel would be completed soon, so as to make the approach road more comfortable. If not for the location, it has met most standards of an International hotel !!!

Room Tip: Executive Room was very good.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking out the time in sharing your feedback with us.At Holiday Inn , we always take pride in delivering an efficient and Guest friendly experience. We are glad that you have had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our spread of the Multi-cuisine buffet.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Pune
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My experience was very good given the special attention I was given based on my membership with IHG. All my preferences were taken care of without any hesitation. I was given a suite on the smoking floor and it was well equipped and spacious.

The infinity pool was nice and so were the food options.

Definitely worth staying whether on business or with family and friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tusharn
Dear Tusharn,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport!!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It gives our team much joy in knowing that you truly enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to your future return to Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport.

Kind regards,
Pune
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was here for a business program a few days back. It is a very nice hotel. The staff is warm and friendly. The food is tasty. For the 1 nights that I stayed, I did not face any problem whatsoever. The location is little away from the main city center and looks so crowded.
The service is excellent, staff extremely welcoming.They are so nice and friendly they all have a smile for you they make you fill at home.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank diwaker1984
Dear Diwaker,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us. At Holiday Inn, we always take pride in delivering an efficient and customer friendly experience and we are glad that you have had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our breakfast spread.

Suraj Kumar Jha
delhi
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was here for a business training program a few months back. It is a very nice hotel. The staff is warm and friendly. The food is tasty. For the 2 nights that I stayed, I did not face any problem whatsoever. The location is little away from the main city centre, but if you have work around this area or like the way I had trainings in the hotel itself, I did not face any problem of travelling or getting around. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Anugoel,

Look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport.

Suraj Kumar Jha