Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
Ranked #79 of 463 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My first time to India was definitely an unforgettable experience. After living in Ratnagiri for 7 nights my last 2 nights was in Mumbai before leaving home to Kuala Lumpur.

Man, was it a memorable experience all thanks to Novotel Juhu Beach.

This stylish hotel is actually chic and can I just say this hotel never failed impressing me. The fame of the property explains why there were so many Bollywood celebrities and notable guests when I checked in. The combo of location, style and warm service makes it one of Mumbai bests in my opinion. This is hands down my favorite hotel in the city.

Service for the most part lovely, warm and professional. A real draw. But they need to deal with the service at the restaurant where it was slow and ineffectual.

Overall, definitely coming back to stay longer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Novotel Mumbai J, Director of Sales at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach!

Thank you for recommending our hotel and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

We are really pleased to know that you were satisfied with the services and facilities offered to you during your stay and that we managed to live up to your expectations. As you rightly said, the view of the Arabian Sea from the rooms, pool and restaurants is enthralling, making it difficult for you to forget your experience for years to come.

However, we are concerned to hear that you were inconvenienced by the service delivered to you at our restaurants. Your comment has been highlighted to the concerned department.

We once again thank you for your feedback and are sincerely looking forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards,
Director of Sales & Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (2,025)

Reviewed May 29, 2013

In my opinion Leela Kempinski Hotel is best hotel because it is my personal experience, last Sunday I was go to Mumbai with my wife, and I book leela kempinski hotel. Hotel was not costly because Inn provide me 70% discount. All modern amenities are available in hotel room was huge and fully air-conditioner. Me and my wife were fully satisfied with hotel management & staffs because their very cooperative and friendly. I was feel luxuries and comfortable life in hotel.

and i book the hotel from these site:

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great Food and Good options in Beverages . I liked the Bar, which faces the beach . Beautiful Pool and clean water . It would have been convenient if there was shower at the Pool . I had to go 1 st floor for a shower before entering the pool . The room I stayed had a beautiful view of the sea . Room Service and House Keeping wasn't so efficient . I had to wait for a long time , after I asked for some accessories. I personally felt the room price and the food& beverage prices were costly. Its may be due to the Location, I guess.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel Mumbai J, Director of Sales at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Namaste from Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach!

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware that a few guests were inconvenienced by inaccessibility of shower at the pool that was closed briefly for renovation. You will be pleased to know that we have installed two shower cubicles for swimming pool.

We are concerned to hear that you were inconvenienced by the service delivered to you and faced a challenge with undue delays. I have highlighted your comments to the concerned departments and introduced measures over this matter to ensure it does not happen again.

We once again deeply regret the inconvenience caused and request you to treat this incident in isolation as we can assure you that it does not represent the quality of service and standard we aim to achieve for our hotel.

On a positive note, we thank you for giving credit to our restaurants, gorgeous view of the Arabian Sea from our rooms, restaurants and poolside, and our pleasant location.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Was there for a couple of days around Ganesh Chaturthi... was busy with work so didn't enjoy the property much.

The room service was shoddy, and so was the arrangement in the dining room. Although things were separated as veg/non veg... one had to see each item's tag individually to see what meat were they made up of. Someone was even furious after eating tenderloins which were kept in between chicken and mutton dishes. The only solace, the food tasted great. And the cold prawn salad was simply wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Novotel Mumbai J, Director of Sales at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Namaste from Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach!

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you can accept my sincerest apologies for the challenges you encountered with us. Please be assured, that the feedback has been noted, and appropriate action has been taken to prevent any guest being similarly inconvenienced in the future.

On a positive note, we are happy to know that you liked the food & beverage options offered at our restaurants.

We look forward to welcome you again at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach and hope you will give us an opportunity to do so.

Amrita Gujral Sachdev,

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have stayed here couple of times. Even earlier when it was known as Holiday Inn. Last when i stayed here was with a family celebrating wedding out of the Hotel. Rooms offer a excellent view of the beach . sea and pool.
Novotel has the Bar "Gadda Da Vida" , which has seating out in open air by the beach side, offering excellent weather any time of the year. Anyone visiting Mumbai infact should visit this bar by default.
Rooms are good and well done.

Room Tip: Although all rooms are having good view, pool view can be preferred.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Novotel Mumbai J, Director of Sales at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Namaste from Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach!

Thank you for recommending our hotel.

We are happy that you enjoyed our lovely idyllic location with the gorgeous views of the sunset on the Arabian Sea from our restaurants, rooms, swimming pool and banquets.

It is satisfying to know that you enjoyed the ambience, F&B and seating arrangement (by the Sea) of Gadda Da Vida- Chic Sea Lounge.

We look forward to welcome you again at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach.

Warm regards,

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My stay at The Novotel was worth the money I spent. The rooms are spacious and I loved the ocean view. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. Restaurants are beautifully located with a decent spread and choices of food, I also liked the gym.
I suppose Novotel is a better hotel than the Sofitel due to the location, food quality and the staff. I recommend this hotel to all the business & the non-business travellers.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank your for your feedback and recommending our Hotel.

We are happy that you enjoyed lovely idyllic location, just a stroll away from Juhu Beach and glitterati of Bollywood. We neighbor shopping malls, cinemas, iconic Prithvi Theatre and \he popularly frequented ISKCON temple. Additionally, We are mere 8 km away from the domestic and international airports.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great location, great food. Very poor guest services. Needed at least 2 reminders. We also had construction work going on in the room next to us which was loud and disturbing. The corridor was also very dusty due to this. We had 3 rooms and there were AC problems with all 3. This is more like a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned to hear that you were inconvenienced by the service delivered to you and faced a challenge with the AC. Your comments have been highlighted to the concerned departments.

We once again deeply regret the inconvenience caused and request you to treat this incident in isolation as we have taken swift action to ensure this does not happen again.

On a positive note, we thank you for giving credit to our food & beverage options and idyllic location with the gorgeous views of the Arabian Sea.

We sincerely hope that you consider revisiting our beautiful property during your next visit to Mumbai and give us an opportunity to welcome you back.

Amrita Gujral Sachdev,