Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
$219
$128
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$49
$40
$111
$73
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
2,115 results
All reviewsjuhu beachgadda da vidapremier loungebeach facingsea viewpool sidechinese restaurantcoffee shopfront officespecial mentionspecial thanksclose to the airportsampanolioindiaambiencepoolside
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Comfortable beds and unmatched guest service (big thanks to Mr. Shahnawaz from the Front Desk) has made it a memorable stay. No lackadaisical approach here..the service is quick and generous upgrades are made with no hassles.

My wife & I stayed here for a couple nights and we took back some great memories.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Novotel Mumbai J, Director of Sales at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Namaste from Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach!
We appreciate the time you have dedicated in providing this encouraging feedback and giving credit to our staff.

We are very pleased to know that you were satisfied with the services and facilities offered to you during your stay and that we managed to live up to your expectations and delight you.

We look forward to welcome you at Novotel again!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We have enjoyed our brief visit at the hotel and Mumbai. I would recomend the hotel resturants and the hotel vehicle packages. Juhu beach and the Iskon temple is just next door. Get to the airport early to avoid grief!

Dear Guest,
Namaste from Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach!
Thank you for recommending our hotel.

We are happy that you enjoyed our lovely idyllic location with the gorgeous views of the sunset on the Arabian Sea and proximity to the popularly frequented ISKCON temple.
We are mere 8 km away from the domestic airport but due to traffic congestion it sometimes a challenging drive.

We look forward to welcome you again at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I mostly come to GDV for a few drinks with my friends...and a couple of weeks ago me and my husband decided to stay at the novotel (October) as we were celebrating our first wedding anniversary. i called the hotel and spoke the manager on duty, as i wanted to surprise my husband. I arrived the hotel and as for my surprise the Front Office staff had upgraded me to an ocean view room as well as made beautiful arrangements in the room. They wished me on arrival and knew that they had to keep the same information discreet from my husband. The Guest relations Manager approached my lunch table (as per my instructions) and asked if we would like to see the rooms as NOVOTEL had some special promotion offers going on...We went up to the room and it was a beautiful surprise to my husband that he will never forget.. Thanks to the Efficient Front Office staff Of Novotel that My Wedding Anniversary turned out to be such a memorable one......

Room Tip: Please book ocean view rooms
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ash2Attack

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach.

We are delighted to be a part of your memories and happy to know that you had a wonderful experience.

We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Had a view of a water dump. Very few rooms facing beach. Not upto the mark they claim. Wasn't even Novotel originally. Was converted from Holiday Inn.
Only plus is , it's right on the Juhu Beach so easy to get on and off. But seemed like better hotel for the Same or less price

1  Thank NY_Guy1970

Dear Guest,

It is disheartening to know that you were not comfortable with the view of your room.
The plot next to the hotel is privately owned and although the hotel has no direct control over its cleaning, we have often complained to the concerned authorities. We wish to inform you that we also offer ocean view rooms which directly overlook the sea and the views from these rooms are spectacular.

I would be happy to personally show you around on your next trip to Mumbai. Our location is truly idyllic, just a stroll away from Juhu Beach and glitterati of Bollywood. We neighbor shopping malls, cinemas, public theatres etc.

We look forward to serve you again and hope you will give us an opportunity to do so.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

stayed 3 nights, initial impression good, all rest of staff good and helpful but like one of the review said management and reception staff was not very helpful and very arrogant. i felt my son was treated unfairly when he was on holidays with his parents, when he left us he was in good mood and he was focused in all senses wanted to pay the bill for the meal we had at restaurants and he was short of indian currency, so he went to reception to cash GBP steriling travellers cheque, at that time Mr Advait Shahnawaze was on duty, and there he signed 3 TC and was told by manager the signatures differs and did not cash any TC despite he said himself 2 of the signatures was fine, and he would have been happy if he cashed that ,my son had his passport and his uk driving licence,, so i requested him to cash the cheque but even then he was not agreeing to cash them check, i requested to see someone above him and to my surprised he was not interested either, so i mentioned to him will go bank tomorrow morning and cash them ~TC and if i can successfully do it i will write a review about how helpful the management staff was.
to my surprise i went to one of shopping mall and managed to get them cashed without any problem except the one which differed slightly to sign at the back and write address, and of course passport and id was all seen,
we travel frequently, and i did not expect service like this at this hotel, i use TC often when i am abroad and use it without any problem.
However all staff was encourage us to use cards and not keen to cash TC i must be missing something here. totally agree with anil9999

Room Tip: take enough indian currency, not TC, or use credit or debit cards which is encouraged not to cash TC
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach!

Thank you for your feedback.
We are concerned to hear that you were inconvenienced by the service delivered to you and faced a challenge with the currency exchange.

Your comments have been highlighted to the concerned departments. We once again deeply regret the inconvenience caused and request you to treat this incident in isolation as this is not typical of the otherwise high standards we aim to achieve in serving our guests.

We sincerely hope that you reconsider revisiting our beautiful property during your next visit to Mumbai and give us an opportunity to welcome you back so that we can regain your confidence in someway.