Tripadvisor

Ranked #27 of 15,120 Restaurants in Mumbai
Neighborhood: Juhu
Neighborhood: Juhu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this place last week for the first time and I was in awe! The ambience is amazing! There's a total Indian vibe in this place. The bar is superb! Their cocktails are just as amazing and unique as their names. I had the fiery jugaad. The drink is as good as the way the bartender makes it. I started my meal with some kozhi ghee roast. It's a chicken starter that has a lot of ghee in it. It's simply delicious. I found this unique dish for mains, sunny side appam with chicken sukkha. There's an appam topped with a half fried egg and served with delicious chicken. This is one tasty combination. For desert, I had the firni which was nice too.

Hi Salonimathure,

Thank You for the positive review. We are truly pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your visit to Tanatan.
We look forward to seeing you again!
To stay updated on our offers & activities follow us on our social media handles:
Twitter: tanatan_juhu

Write a reviewReviews (226)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tanatan! You beauty. This place is just as awesome as anyone might like. Right from ambience till food everyone seems perfect here. Went out with couple of friends here and everyone of us was truly happy. Top notch service and waiters attending our table very well. Suggestions given are very good. Live music keeps you entertained. Bar is just the right thing at this place, very well maintained. I would say value for money is great. Some of my personal favourite items from the menu are:- Drinks 1. Chai on a high 2. Rum old fashioned Food 1. Amchi tanatan prawn 2. Bombil sandwich 3. Dal khichadi with scz tadka Deserts 1. Badam pista phirni

Hi,

Thank you for your kind reviews. We are glad to hear that you had such an awesome experience with us. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tanatan is one of the best restaurants in Juhu. It has an amazing ambience and service. The food and drinks are simply delicious!

I tried their Bombil Sandwich starter which is a total treat to your taste buds.
Their Dal Khichdi is a speciality. You must definitely try it out here!
If you've a sweet tooth, don't miss their Rabdi-Gulab Jamun. It won't disappoint you at all.

In drinks, their spiked shikanji is delicious! If you love something spicy, the teekha meetha is also an amazing drink.

Hi Dileshtanna,

Thank You for taking the time to review us!
It feels great to hear such amazing feedback from our customers.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Name Tanatan is unique like wise even the ambience and food is unique. I really enjoyed the environment their live music. There food is good especially the nonveg like chicken,fish.
If you see the cocktails the one drink i really liked was the PAN flavour very unique it is. Talking about the desert gulab jamun was yummy!!

Hi Rishi148,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We recently visited Tanatan Juhu outlet. The ambiance is class and they also have a live music.
Coming to the service, we were serve graciously and all their staffs were courteous and welcoming.
The ambience, decor and music is good and a happening one.
Perfect place for a seafood lover

In drinks :
1) Anar ka pyaar - This was pomogranate mocktail drink.
I reay enjoy this
2) Thanda tikka - this was something unique I tried for the first time, made up of green chillies and spices dam spicy it was but good tastewise

For starters :

1) Bombil sandwich - This was something another unique concept wherein they have made 2big pieces of Bombay duck and it was stuff with some green masala inside. It was too delicious and I couldn't stop myself.

2) Aamchi tanatan prawns - The prawns were nicely marinated and fried in rice flour. The taste was good and was serve with some fresh onions, lime and pudina chutney

For mains we ordered,

1) Butter chicken with appricot kulche - The chicken was too yummy and really made up of rich ingredients which i felt in each bite. I didn't thought appricot kuclcha will be so luscious, the dough for it was soft, fresh and went well with the butter chicken ( Recommended)

For desserts we tried their signature Firni and Gulab jamun in rabdi. Both the desserts were dam delicious
Overall it was a good experience here. The food, drinks, concept was worth exploring. The dishes are quite expensive but worth the money

Hi,

Thank you for your reviews and ratings.
We appreciate the time you invested in visiting us and giving us your feedback!!