Tripadvisor
Mumbai
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews budget hotel individual rooms live kitchen helping staff very clean hotel official visit superb experience nice hospitality rooms are small nice stay wi fi enjoyed our stay room service place to stay excellent service reception staff excellent location
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am Ajya Kumar from unnao I come for training in sun pharmaceutical company for medical representative that's why I staying in I stay hotel for 10 days.Found this hotel very good all staff is very good communication with good facilities.
Thanks to I stay hotel and all members .
Regards
Ajya Kumar

Trip type: Traveled on business
intellistay, Manager at iStay Hotels - Andheri MIDC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

"Dear Mr. Ajay Kumar,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am from delhi came for training at sun pharma mumbai so stayed in i stay hotel for 10 days all facility member are very good and facilties are awesome i feel like my home now i am geting move from here thanks to all i stay hotel member.

"Dear Mr. Jitendra,

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I got An Excellent Service By I stay Hotel Staffs. Double and Single Rooms are available Very affordable and clean and Hygenic area, Wash room also neat and Clean. Room's are available with AC. Tq sfs

"Dear Mr. Siba Sankar Nands,

Greetings from I Stay Hotels Andheri MIDC, Mumbai !!

At the outset, we would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Andheri MIDC, Mumbai. We are pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. Thank you for taking the time out to review us and share your feedback!
At I Stay Hotels Andheri MIDC, Mumbai, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. We look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

- best and nearer to all locality
- neat and clean
- room facility is up to Mark
- food and cleanliness really good
- budget stay
- safe and individual rooms for boys
- best for friends and single persons

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
intellistay, Manager at iStay Hotels - Andheri MIDC, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

"Dear Mr. Sagar S K,

Reviewed December 28, 2019

This is one of the best hotel in Mumbai, we stayed in December with friends we enjoyed our stay staff is co operating in all requirements food is good roos are comfortable and sutable for your requirement

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
intellistay, Manager at iStay Hotels - Andheri MIDC, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

"Dear Mr. Prajapati,