“Its ok ,there were good times but now its lost its touch ...”
Review of Delhi Darbar

Delhi Darbar
Ranked #77 of 14,722 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Iv been to delhi d many times over the years ,but iv noticed that its not so "wow" anymore. The food isn't that impressive as it was once before but its not appalling or bad its average .the biryani aint that amazing either . We usually order chicken tandoori and naan and samoosa's . The samoosa's this time were burnt and oily and as for the tandoori it wasn't delish . The environment is really warm and welcoming which I like aswell as the staff who are helpful even though sometimes they don't quite understand english . A complaint I do have is the bathrooms ,the floors r usually wet which is gross especially when you are at a resturant . In summary I'd say the place is affordable in the sense pricing in mid range you get your value for it but its not necessarily going to taste the best.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Had gone to Delhi Darbar with my family a week back and the food is soaked in Oil. Its tasteless and really not worthy of the name it carries. Do avoid at all costs. This place had a huge reputation at one point of time but over the years has totally lost its taste.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We went to Delhi Darbar twice when we were in Mumbai as we enjoyed it so much. The prices were very reasonable, the service was great and the food was some of the tastiest we had while in India. I would highly recommend a visit to this restaurant.

1  Thank happytravelling574
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Start with a jeeroo lassi drink .Then indulge in butt chicken eaten with roomali roti. You will lick your fingers. Alternately try their bheju masala (brain masala) This looks like scrambilled egg, just more delicious. End off with one of a variety of deserts. The whole experience will not dent your pockets. The taste will linger in your mouth.

1  Thank fareed21
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I decided to eat here after seeing the tripAdviser certificate on their window. It was very disappointing. I ordered mixed Kabab Platter. The Kabab was very bad. There are a lot of other restaurants in Kolaba that serve much better Tandooris than this place. Their plates were really old and when they brought the Chatni/pickles it did not look clean. I am usually very easy going and can eat anywhere but this time it was not good at all. At the end we ordered Tea and GajarHalwa for Desert. After some waiting they served GajarHalwa and told me that my tea is on its way. After waiting for a few more minutes I called the waiter and asked about my Tea. At this time he told me that they don’t have good Milk so will not be able to serve me Tea. Had I known this in the first place I would not have ordered any desert as I hate eating sweets without Tea.