“Visited Again! Wonderful..more than our expectation”
Review of Pali Beach Resort

and 1 more site!
Pali Beach Resort
Ranked #189 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Hey Guys,

I visited the property again & this is my fourth visit. Dated:22 March Chk In. This is one of the best resort I have every visited, not due to its exterior etc but the customer service what they provide is far more than excellence. This time we have booked room at 2700INR per night & have stayed in newly build room. Interior exterior both are just awesome & room is very big n spacious.

Food Quantity is like 5Spice, I hope you all got the point. Too much of food to eat all the time.

Visiting guest Type: All well educated / standard / Family / Couple.

Service staff is excellent. Everyone is on their toes to provide good service and quality.

I was so pleased when the reception staff called us back instantly & mentioned we have forgotten our valuable at the reception.

This time we choose rick (mode of transport) & it cost 150Rs one way.

Coz driving so far... is a big pain

Explore more & I am sure you will never get disappointed at Pali Beach Resort.

Cheers..Hve fun

Room Tip: Room preferred: New Wing
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PauljTavor
rickson7, Manager at Pali Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Sir,

Your feedback is quite overwhelming.
We thank you for visiting us 4 times and hope you do it many many times more.

We are encouraged with your response and will be delighted to help in any way
that we can, by improving on any shortcomings that we may possess.

We do INTENTIONALLY try to :
- Keep our food quantity higher than most places
- Keep our food rates less than other resorts
- Keep our Deluxe room rates almost 30% lower than our competitors
- Keep honest staff and train them to return guest valuables (that are forgotten almost daily)

Most of this is done for one single reason.
To make our guest experience better.

We are 13+ years in existence, located away from the city noise, in a laid back village opposite the sea. Slow but surely we will be improving in every department we possibly can.

We take this opportunity to thank the dozens of other regular customers who keep coming back to us. And special thanks to you for taking the time to write about us here.

Wishing you well!

There are newer reviews for Pali Beach Resort

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visited Pali Beach resort with my family and enjoyed completely.Will not forget the water rides, the swimming pool and the rain dance.Everything was extremely well organised.The food was awesome and very good customer service as well.
Would visit again to the resort on my next holiday trip to mumbai.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Priya D

Dear Madam,

Many thanks for your good review of our resort.
It was a pleasure having your family stay with us and enjoy our facilities.

From the date of your stay, we have added 2 new adult water slides and 2 children water slides.
We have other expansion plans and hope you will visit us again.

Thanks once more and wishing you well.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have been living in London and working for Accenture UK. I visited pali Beach Resort with my family for a day's trip in Feb 2014. Its an awesome place and very high quality of customer Service. I cannot still forget the wonderful experiences in the swimming pools. Awesome food and natural beauty as well.
I will visit it again in my next visit to India.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had been to Pali with family and it was aterrible experience. They give u big talks on the phone saying the charges are 500 for a day picnic and when you get there u get to know that u have to pay 550 and 150 for the locker. And the lockers are the worst ive ever seen. If that wasnt enough, the changing rooms are another pain,DISGUSTING is the word. Like I said in the title, the place has NOTHING to offer,the rides dont work.Everything is out of order,all rusted and broken. The entire place is pathetic. Your not even allowed to use the slides as they require maintenance. The whole experience was a waste of time and money. Please stay away if you ever plan to visit! NOT WORTH!!

• Stayed: February 2014
9  Thank christabelle279
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I attended the New year party this time at Pali Beach Resort and as per me and my friends, it was one of the BEST New year parties among the ones we have attended in the last 5 years. Very good communication with customer, fast resolution system to any query, good food, greenery is mind boggling and internal structure is very unique and modern.
And yes, nice DJ vs DJ music sound on that day, clean swimming pool water, good crowd.
finally i just said in my style its a jhakkas and faddu wali party.
thanks to pali beach resort staff...

viral.......... :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank shahviral55
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Had a very bad experience. The management is not at all professional. They dont know to maintain good relationship with customers/clients. Their office is like fish market.. They promise something and they never keep up to it... They say there is free pick and drop. They even confirm over the phone that pick up will be arrange but when u land bhayender they ask you to take the public transport. Each staff is having different Room rates and different arrangement.
New year 2014.. Dinner and music was bad.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Naina_DM
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I would like to start off by saying i have been to many resorts in and around and this one comes right down at the the bottom of all. First of all its not a beach resort. It is on the slope of a mountain and faces the beach. A beach where you cant even walk to. Its more like a fishing village on its front with no access to beach.

The access to this place is through a narrow winding road from the mountain top and trust me when i say this; Dont go on a bike. Its too damn dangerous on the road. One slip and you can go veering off the cliff straight to the sea.

The good thing for the resort is its staff. I got a welcome call with a mail that detailed the route on how to reach. Goods thinking on their part.They are courteous, helpful and quick in their service. Prompt service impressed me. Rooms are good enough in decor but smelled awful. The bathroom was not clean at all. Same goes for the bed sheets and towels.

Sundays get crowded in here at mornings as lot of people come for day picnics.The place is good for families as there is a mini water park inside with slides and stuff. There is also a small playground for the kids. However the slides are worn out and need repairs that should have been done ages ago.

The restaurant and buffet place needs a good cleaning. lots of flies around and the seats look stinking dirty. Its almost like seats in a general compartment in our railways!. They made up for this lapse with an above average food. Ordering biryani is a mistake. Fish is good & so is the dry chicken items on the menu.

At night while we were roaming around inside the resort, the person who checked us in the morning told us to return to our room. On asking the reason, she told a group of men were drinking out in the restaurant (which has an open food court) and they might create a nuisance on seeing a young couple. What i fail to understand is if they dont have security for these sort of things, how they expect customers to return.

Finally the check-out. Long, tedious, and definitely frustrating. This is the first time i waited for almost 20 min on an checkout, even when i had paid everything up beforehand.

My Advice-->Go if u have a family, ur kids might like it. Go as a couple but stay indoors at night. Go with friends, get bored & drunk.

Room Tip: Please choose Deluxe Junior room at the minimum. Anything less, u will end up with a room you never...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Auro90
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mumbai (Bombay)
Gateway of India
Hotel Travellers Inn
Hotel Travellers Inn
#81 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
The Resort
#49 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Hotel Accord
#51 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Suvi Palace
#2 of 2 in Vasai
Gateway of India
Hotel Residency Fort
Hotel Residency Fort
#17 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
The Retreat Hotel & Convention C...
#113 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)

Been to Pali Beach Resort? Share your experiences!