Hotel Imperial Palace 1
$112
$73
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I came to the Imperial hotel for business attending an exhibition in Mumbai. The booking has been done by our local agent through a booking agency and we pay 110 euro per night. We an our colleagues booked 10 rooms. The hotel is unbelievably badly mantained and the condition of the rooms is ugly. When I arrived I noticed my room has not been done. Room service is unexistent and the overall quality is less than poor. I would recommend this filthy hotel to my worst enemy. Simply DISGUSTING. Dirt and poorly manteined. Breakfast is absolutely awful and definitely miserable. I found hair in my cup of tea and therefore I decided to stop having breakfast there. I was forced to stay in Mumbai 5 days and, thanks to this absurd hotel, I will have an ugly souvenir of Mubai. Despite of several attempts I was not able to have a stable Wi fi connection. Absolutely awful. Never come here. I am passing all the information to our company legal office in order to at least recover the money they stole us. Despite of several promises received from the hotel manager they did not do anything to make our stay better. Disgusting is the right definition. This hotel is a shame for a beautiful country as India.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Tomillo66
Reviewed October 19, 2011

My worst ever night spent in a hotel. Their ACs do not work. Rooms are bad and smelly and the sytaffis bad. Don't get affected by the ambience you'll regret staying there. Ghostly.I would never recommend ittoany one

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank AnuDelhi123
Reviewed September 24, 2011

overall experience was very poor. The hotel was not clean and had a lot of noise. Poor quality food and overall ambience was poor. One of the worst stays ever. Room size was small and pretty unclean. I would recommend finding something better. this is the last time I would stay here.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank nanman441
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Hotel Imperial Palace situated right in Andheri at a good location is a best value of Money for your stay.
The best thing about this hotel is the care they do for the guests and their attention to cleanliness and making customer happy.
Ver spacious lobby and nice rooms makes your stay good both inside and outside the room.
Rooms are good enough to be there and room service is really quick and good. Near to airport makes it more approachable.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2011

The hotel is a class n luxury one. All the services and experience wer vry good.
The receptionists wer good behavioured n polite. But the rooms wer very small with the tariff. The breakfast was complimentary n was of good quality. the roomservice and house keeping was very well, The bathroom was very clean and hygienic. My children enjoyed the stay der.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family