“Probably the best Sunday brunch in Mumbai!”
Review of Lotus Cafe

Lotus Cafe
Ranked #33 of 14,540 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Lotus Cafe, named after its beautiful Lotus pond and operational round the clock, is well known in the city for its elaborate buffet spread-an excellent blend of international cuisine.
Mumbai, India
“Probably the best Sunday brunch in Mumbai!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Wow! What a spread and what quality! If you can imagine it, they have it! Mongolian (yes, Mongolian) , Italian, Indian, Pizzas, Chaat...all at live stations. A spread that has everything from cold cuts to candy to fruits to ....really, anything you can imagine! Just one tip - book a table if you can....

Visited January 2013
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at Lotus Cafe, responded to this review, February 7, 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We value our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations. I’m pleased that the culinary teams are offering great services and variety of cuisines to guests that are deeply cherished and enjoyed.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Bolton, Manchester
“Wow amazing breakfast”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I wrote a review for lotus yesterday for the lunch. However this is relating purely to the breakfast in the morning.

What a contrast, I have to say this could be the best breakfast at a hotel I've had in my life...

Seriously amazing breakfast so much choice, best thing is everything is made so fresh. The service is phenomenal, they can't do enough to help you.

The food is out of this world, as I said before so fresh the chef stands there & makes everything on your call, then brings it over you. The buffet style is so much more then a bog standard buffet that you find in hotels around the world.

If you are staying at the Marriott or just passing by lookin for somewhere to have breakfast I would highly recommend this place.

The Indian tabla player above the buffet adds a supreme atmosphere.

I rarely give a 5* review but this place deserves a 5*+ for the breakfast

1 Thank jagzy999
Dear Guest,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast with us.

Thank you for your kind feedback on your experience; it is wonderful to know that our spread was a highlight for you.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Bolton, Manchester
“Average could have done better”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Great presentation, nice service, don't mean to be rude but the waiter had a strong smell of BO, however was a nice chap & understanding. Staying at the hotel but woke up late missed the breakfast, however he managed to get the chef to cook us up something.

However extremely long to bring food out, shocking 30mins + wait, however when it did come was ok, nothing special, but standard breakfast, the breakfast in the Marriott in Hawaii was much better, rather on the expensive side for the food offered 6/10

Warm Greetings.

Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and I have shared your feedback with the relevant department head. Your suggestion will be taken into consideration and we will ensure that you have a better service and food experience on your next visit.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Dinner Buffet”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I went to the Lotus Cafe along with a friend of mine for a dinner buffet.
Few things which I liked about it- Variety of food, live stations, ambiance.
Things which can be better - Quick service if you ask for any specific bread or may customized food from the available menu.
Overall it was a good experience.

• Visited October 2012
Dear Guest,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your Sunday Brunch with us.

Thank you for your kind feedback on your experience; it is wonderful to know that our spread was a highlight for you!

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to serving you again.

London, United Kingdom
“More style than substance”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Lots of choice a this buffet but unfortunately it's a case of too many cuisines and not enough expertise in most. The Indian options are, understandably, the best executed. Everything else (pizza, pasta, crepes, desserts, etc) are mediocre at best. In general, this cafe strives to do too much at once and, I'm afraid, fails to deliver. Perfectly serviceable as a lunch option for those staying at the hotel, however, and certainly better value than in-room dining.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank businss_travell3r

Warm Greetings.

We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel.