“Best in Andheri”
Review of Tunga Regale

Tunga Regale
Ranked #50 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Good, Convenient and one of the best in Andheri East. Food is good. One should try their Sea Food. Best for business purpose. one should book well in advance as availability is some time a question. Rooms are really neat and clean. Roof top Restaurant is bit small.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
KetanAmin, Front Office Manager at Tunga Regale, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from The Regale by Tunga!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and for posting your generous feedback.

We are all delighted to note that your experience at The Regale by Tunga, Mumbai was most enjoyable and that we as a team have exceeded your expectations at every level.

Your recognition makes us feel proud and motivates us to achieve higher standards of excellence.

We value your association with us and look forward to your continued patronage.

Andheri, Mumbai, INDIA

Reviewed December 9, 2012

i had booked the legend suite for a leisure stay with my wife but the stay was forgettable to say the least .. the list of complaints is endless and i have given the manager a written complaint also .. hope they take some action over it and save a good property to become useless due to poor n non-responsive services ..

Room Tip: book urself to any of the actual 5-star hotels in the vicinity instead of this ... and if ur opting...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shutuploudly
KetanAmin, Front Office Manager at Tunga Regale, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Warm Greetings from The Regale by Tunga !!

Thank you for thoughtfully sharing your feedback. We have noted your observations on your experience with great concern. It is evident that we did not measure up. May I offer our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Request you to treat this incident in isolation and give us another opportunity to serve you at The Regale by Tunga.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Stayed here on recommendation of a friend..I can only say that one can stay at 4/5* hotel with that kind of tariff!

I found rooms bit tacky, breakfast/dining area is too small and there are good chance that you would have to be in queue!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Madan R
KetanAmin, Front Office Manager at Tunga Regale, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed here a couple of times and have always had a good stay.
It is clean, the staff are very friendly and the service is generally pretty good (although can be a little slow).
Breakfasts are good with a wide range of foods. Evening meals are great but be warned one of the waiters will try to make you order prawns and fish which are ok but much more expensive than the other equally tasty dishes. It can be a nasty surprise when you get your bill.
Likewise when ordering room service, expect premium brand drinks brought even when domestic brands are ordered.
Front desk staff are great and always have a smile for guests.
Well recommended!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ander5_12

Warm Greetings from The Regale by Tunga !!

Thank you for choosing The Regale by Tunga for your stay in Mumbai and for taking the time for posting your review and rating our hotel.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your review encourages us further to offer the very best in world-class hospitality.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went to the hotel with my wife and 1 year old daughter. The Hotel was arranged by my company and we didn't have high expectations. However it was more than a delightful experience. We were Amazed by the quality of the hotel and were overwhelmed by the excellent service. We couldn't have asked for more. We also have a lavish lunch buffet, which offered lot of good options and it was a good experience to say the least.

The room was nice and clean and it helped that we got an upgrade. The bathroom was lavish to say the least.

We only stayed there for 1 night and so couldn't enjoy the hospitality any further, but I will definitely keep this in a list of hotels to stay again and recommend to others. I have already recommended it to one friend. :)

The only downside I saw were trivial things which are easily passable. The water pressure was a bit less in the bathrooms and could have been better. Although we had a double room the room seemed to be ready for only one person.

However overall, we had a good time and I must definitely complement the excellent service.

• Stayed: October 2012
KetanAmin, Front Office Manager at Tunga Regale, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from The Regale by Tunga, Mumbai !!

Nothing gives us more joy than to know that you had a memorable experience. We are truly honored and inspired by your recommendation.

Thank you for thoughtfully sharing your feedback, We have noted your observations on your experience with great concern. It is evident that we did not measure up in certain areas, may I proffer our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your review has been taken up with the concerned head of the departments to ensure corrective steps are implemented at the earliest. We are also addressing the issues highlighted with the Head of Training.

Your appreciation for our team members is very rewarding, which will go a long way in achieving high standards of service.

Andheri, Mumbai, INDIA

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was on a business visit and this hotel was my frist and perfect choice, no regert at all for booking this hotel. Near to both domestic and international airport of mumbai. The hotel has the airport pickup and drop services. Book in advance as most of the time this hotel is fully booked may due to the service and high demand of this hotel.
I always prefer to stay in this hotel whenever I am in Mumbai. The hotel front desk staff are very well trained for their job and they understand the guests need.

• Stayed: October 2012
KetanAmin, Front Office Manager at Tunga Regale, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from The Regale by Tunga!!

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your gracious compliments. It is our endeavor, at The Regale by Tunga, to provide you the best service possible and feedback such as yours encourages us to excel higher.

We are glad to know that you had a comfortable and pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

A hotel you should not miss if you are in Mumbai. Excellent service with a friendly touch in it. The hotel manager was a great help for me to book the hotel, he made things easier for me.
I highly recommed this hotel for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: September 2012