4,522 results
All reviews bkc area business district business trip excellent service club floor indian restaurant in room dining excellent hotel excellent stay housekeeping staff comfortable stay breakfast spread room service great hospitality rooms are spacious coffee shop house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

A relaxing Christmas stay at the hotel... professional services, very respectful and well trained employees... lovely food and great presentation. The housekeeping was very compliant and ready to please us.

Room tip: HIghly recommend the club rooms for the elevated view. Also, the lounge facility is superb.
Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate Christmas at Trident Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am delighted to know that you were impressed with the ambience, food and services, and most importantly, our people. I have shared your compliments with the entire team and they are so happy to see the result of their efforts recognised and appreciated by you.

We look forward to hosting you again soon!

David Mathews

Reviewed January 20, 2020

The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I had a good view from my room. The standard room didnt have a bathtub but I was ok with that, it was just a one night stay.
The hotel is a short distance away from the good eating joints. Its close to the airport.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience at our hotel and its locational advantage.

I am glad to know that you left with a positive impression of our product and hospitality.

My team and I are delighted that you had a good experience with us and hope to welcome you back soon.

David Mathews

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Location wise it's ideal . One can get everything nearby. Staffs were excellent and services were fast and good. Rooms were good and bigger than the usual stay with all the facilities.Will visit again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We appreciate knowing we could make your trip to Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai a memorable event.

The team at the hotel is delighted to note that you had a wonderful hotel experience and that we would be the preferred hotel for your next stay in Mumbai.

We hope to continue delivering truly awesome service on all your future stays with us.

David Mathew,

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Amazing hotel with top class services. Special thanks to Riddhesh and Kalpit Vaishnav for taking great care of my stay throughout........ Would definitely visit again with family !!!
Thank you once again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

I am glad to learn that you had a pleasant experience at the hotel. Your satisfaction indicates that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort, luxury and efficiency to our guests.

Riddhesh and Kalpit are thrilled to learn that their efforts have been recognised and appreciated by you.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to setting newer benchmarks when you next visit us!

David Mathews,

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

*Great service at Trident bkc, Mumbai.*

I loved the hotel specially the housekeeping team. I had a very pleasant stay. Excellent service by the team members. The breakfast buffet is also overwhelming. Punctuality of staff is worth to comment. I am really impressed by the service I received.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We appreciate your words of praise for Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

It’s a pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay and found our product and services to be of a consistently high standard.

We, at the hotel, always want our guests to have a comfortable and satisfactory stay and dining experience. Your appreciation is proof that we have succeeded in this endeavour. The entire team is delighted to know that they could cater to your liking especially team housekeeping.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

David Mathews,