4,068 results
All reviews bkc area business district business trip club floor indian restaurant in room dining excellent hotel excellent stay housekeeping staff breakfast spread room service comfortable stay great hospitality rooms are spacious house keeping coffee shop special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2017

From the initial welcome this was hotel delivered on all levels. Attended for small meeting in the business meeting which ran extremely well with great food and service. The dining room was comfortable and the service very attentive. My meal was slightly late and was delivered a complimentary desert as compensation. The room was well equipped, good size and good size. I can't comment on positioning as didn't manage to leave the hotel but the service and surrounds were excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Our hotel is designed keeping in mind the needs and sensibilities of a business traveller and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Your compliments will be certainly passed on to our team at the hotel, who will be delighted to know that their efforts have been recognised by you in this forum.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Would like to thank hotel trident for the excellent hospitality during 1 month of stay, special thanks to ms.mamta, shibam for their special attention & care to meet all the needs of my family,thanks to whole trident team

Trip type: Traveled with family
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for validating our organisational belief that while great product is essential, the true magic is created by our exceptional team and their passion to delight every guest. Mamta is very happy to know that her efforts have been recognised and appreciated by you in this forum.

Unstinting endorsements such as yours are the highest accolade we can hope for. Thank you for your encouragement.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

For people having meetings in BKC, trident seems like a very good place to stay. It's a very good business hotel with courteous staff and world class amenities. The room I stayed in was spacious and had a bath tub too. In room dining was surprisingly very good. For fitness freaks too they have lot of offer. Swimming pool was pretty big and good. Fitness center too had a lot of equipments to work out with. Best part is its location right in BKC. As traveling hours in Mumbai are always a big concern, having hotel in corporate hubs us a big time saver. It was so easy to commute as my meeting were in BKC. Airport also is nearby. In short they have meticulously concentrated on important things from business travelers and experience is really good.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank somsontravel

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for a heart-warming review about Trident, Bandra Kurla!

Your warm words of praise have been shared with the team and we are all extremely delighted to read your feedback.

We are honoured to be your preferred choice of hotel when you are in Mumbai and we look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Loved my stay at The Trident BKC. Very well designed rooms in an excellent location with amazing staff.
I loved the in room dining menu at Trident. The Chef even customised a Kadhi for me which I have never been able to manage in any other hotel before.
The hotel also gladly gave me a very late checkout. Beautiful service and Illusion definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are happy to know you had a pleasant experience with us. At Trident, Bandra Kurla we believe that a guest’s comfort is our topmost priority and I am happy to know that we were able to make your stay comfortable.

Once again we appreciate you posting your review on Trip Advisor and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Simply the best! That sums up my review of this hotel. Having been to Mumbai on numerous occasions, this is my first stay at this hotel. As a business hotel, I think everything about this hotel has been fine tuned to make the stay of the business traveler more comfortable and relaxing. From the hotel staff, to the room, to the food and the facilities, all I can say is that it has exceeded my expectations.

Intrigued by the exceptional service, I spoke with the staff at the reception, club lounge, spa, O22, Maya and the hotel car. It all appears to point to a management that is focused on continuous upgrading of staff skills and the overall well being of its employees. Congratulations and keep up the great work!

I will certainly choose the Trident BKC on my next business visit to Mumbai.

Room tip: Take the club room upgrade if you have the opportunity.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

The hotel takes great pride in providing the best possible service to the guests. We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy that we were able to deliver the same to you. My team will be happy to know that they’ve exceeded your expectations.