“pick up service”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #7 of 444 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
“pick up service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I stayed 2 times in last year.
Generally, the facility is good. Room, food, cleaning...
But, I knew payment of pick up service should be done and was done.
It is small problem. But due to this, Iwas a little disappointed.
I am going to stay the hotel on June 24 due to my business.
But, due to such a small unhappy memory, I am in deep worry to change another hotel.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your compliments on our food and room but I am disappointed to note that your incident with the airport pick-up has marred your perception of our services. I have taken up this matter internally and request you to mail me on generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com with further details.

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you regarding the same and we do hope to alter your perception on your upcoming visit.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (476)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is my fourth stay with Trident BKC and as usual the ambiance and amenities of the property have made me feel relaxed amidst of my hectic schedules around work at the day end while coming back from my office. Further, since the property is within a travel time of 15-20 mins from most of the offices in BKC it saves a lot of travelling time and energy as my office is in BKC only.

The rooms are cosy with very nice decors and perfect temparature. The variety of foods across various local and global cuisine makes your breakfast and dining sessions worth trying. I am yet to try the Spa and the Fitness Center and have it in my agenda for the next stay with Trident,

Staffs are also courtecious, helpful and always greets you with a smiling face.

Looking forward to my next stay soon with Trident.

Room Tip: The rooms at the 7th / 8th Floor gives an excellent view from the top.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad that we are your preferred hotel of choice whenever you are in Mumbai.

Your praise and recommendation of our hotel is a true inspiration for our team in their endeavor to exceed guest expectations.

I would like to recommend our signature spa therapies including the Balinese, Thai or the hot lava shell massage on your next visit for a refreshing experience.

We look forward to being of service to you once again.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

As you drive through the hustles of mumbai city entering into bkc looks soothing.
Good security arrangement at entry checkpost and hotel enterence gives you a secure feeling Nice ambiance & Good cosy room to have a much needed nap by a traveller good restraunts spa saloon gives you a feel that it is a must stay place but all the efforts averaged out by callous attitude of the staff.pity

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Dr. Gautam,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

With reference to your conversation with our hotel manager, I assure you that I have taken up the issues discussed very seriously with the concerned team members and the learning from this incident shall be put to good use.

I am glad that you enjoyed our ambiance and facilities of our hotel and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

For many years on my visits to Mumbai I have been drawn to the Taj Palace in the centre of town, and moved to the Trident on my most recent trip purely for proximity to my recently relocated employer. I didn't have huge expectations given the extensive building work around Bandra Kurla, but came away feeling I'd made an excellent personal discovery. The rooms are excellent, floor to ceiling blackout blinds make for a good sleep, large bottles of complimentary water are regularaly replaced and really super touches from housekeeping (they noticed my toothpaste was low, so replaced it) made for a stay where I felt as though the Trident really wanted and appreciated my custom. The only downside was the pool environment, which although nicely designed and clean, is currently surrounded by building work and hence rather noisy.. then again, was I meant to be by the pool?? :-)

Room Tip: One other point. The deli at the front of the hotel is great for a quick snack, breakfast, coffee or...
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your appreciation and review about your recent stay with us.

I am extremely glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and create an awesome memory for you. Your compliments about our service has been well received by the team.

At Trident Patisserie and Delicatessen we have created meal combos for guests who wish to grab a quick bite alternatively we also have a special 2 course lunch menu at our Italian restaurant, Botticino which is a ideal for quick meal. You may wish to sample the same on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope to continue delivering truly awesome service.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I am a platinum member with the trident hotel. The service here is excellant. I travel every month to Mumbai for my business purpose and stay at trident bandra kurla.. They make my stay very comfortable every time . It's the best hotel to stay.

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We look forward to being of service to you once again.

Bottrop, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

The furniture and the bed in the hotel is absolutely excellent. The staff is very helpful confirming very good seats in a plane. Thank you! We needed a print out of our custom declaration a young lady in the business center did a very good job.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai and I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Your compliments for our product and services have been accepted with genuine delight by the team at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

You expect a 5 star service and amenities from a 5 star hotel, and you get it here. But even I, as well traveled as I am, was pleasantly surprised by the friendly bartender Rovel. He truly went above an beyond and rewrote the hospitality handbook. There are people in this world that can leave a lasting impression, he's one of them. Way to take it to the next level and like a said the hotel is real nice. Also, eat at Maya, your palates will thank you.

Stayed June 2014
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your compliments. I am glad that you are in praise of our staff at the hotel, I will definitely pass on your compliments to the team. Rovel in particular will be thrilled to hear about your appreciation of his efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.