“Contemporary with great service”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I recently stayed here for 3 nights and had a lovely stay. The food was good and service was impeccable. The rooms were spotless and well appointed. Terrific number of easily accessed outlets for charging phones etc. plenty of space and a great bathroom - shower and separate soaker it tub. This is a spot of serenity in a busy city. I was travelling on business and I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review based on your recent stay with us at Trident, Bandra Kurla on Trip Advisor.

It gives me immense pleasure to accept your compliments for the impeccable service you witnessed.

We look forward to welcome you soon, as you mentioned in your review for yet another memorable stay.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Excellent reception and like the piano playing in the lobby touch. Helpful counter staff.
Personal advice and customised food for evening mail. Room well equipped and quiet. Good service for transfer to airport.

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your pleasant experience with us at Trident, Bandra Kurla on Trip Advisor.

I am glad you enjoyed the food offered at our restaurants - O22, Botticino and Maya.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I'm a Corporate traveler & whenever I travel to Mumbai, Trident BKC is my only choice. The staff is very courteous & helpful. All my personal requirements are well placed before I check in. The quality of room, bed linen is of excellent quality. Overall, a very satisfied customer.

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to show us your appreciation on Trip Advisor through your positive and motivating review.

A loyal and satisfied customer is a relationship we will always nurture and be grateful for. I will certainly pass on your compliments to the team and it will be our endeavor to keeping wowing you.

Being a corporate traveler I recommend you experience our signature therapies at our spa that include the Balinese, Thai or the hot lava shell massage.

Look forward to making awesome memories on your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had a short stay of 1 night when visiting Mumbai for my USA visa.

Room are large, comfortable and well furnished.

Service is very good

Breakfast buffet has a good variety

Great interior decoration

Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 5Patel
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad you had fond memories and enjoyed a few of our services whilst your short stay with us.

On your next visit I recommend you experience our signature therapies at our spa that include the Balinese, Thai or the hot lava shell massage.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Quite good. Fantastic stay. Genuine staff. The hotel is so pleasant to stay and I admire the staff treatment. Really excellent. i loved the breakfast as well. The interesting part was the room. It was so business type and i loved it so much

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We appreciate receiving your positive feedback on Trip Advisor for your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your compliments on our hotel, facilities and our staff that integrate to make a memorable stay.

Your feedback for our breakfast buffet at O22 has been received with delight by the team. I recommend you try one of our specialty restaurant – Botticino and Maya on your next visit with us.

We hope to continue delivering truly awesome service on all your future stays with us.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We just stayed for a day at Trident BKC. The stay was memorable, thanks to the hospitality of the staff at the hotel. We were received at the International Airport and taken to the hotel in an air conditioned car. Soon after we got into the car, we were given cool towels and cool drinking water which was very refreshing in the hot humid weather of Mumbai. The hotel staff were very courteous and helpful at every stage. The room was comfortable and the breakfast buffet was very enjoyable. All in all the stay was excellent!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for your appreciative comments about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed all of our facilities. Your kind words of appreciation for our courteous staff shall be conveyed to my team.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was specifically convinced by the General Manager of Trident BKC, who visited my office and recommended me why I should be staying here when I am in Bombay next.
It was the first time I have seen such an enterprising GM going who go so far to get people come and stay with his property. And that too when his property is almost sold out most of time.
That said, the service at Trident BKC was at par with The Oberois and better that all Tridents I have been to. Staff was extremely polite and know who they are attending to. Gym was very well attended and equipped. Room service was prompt and quality. In a nutshell, as long as the location is suitable to my work during that trip, Trident BKC WILL be my place to stay.
Kudos team Trident BKC.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad my visit motivated you to stay with us and happy to note that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy that we were able to deliver the same to you. I will definitely pass on your compliments to the team.

Thank you for recommending us to our Trip Advisor users and we look forward to your early return.