“Good stay very convenient”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 465 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed with my foreign friend at trident in BKC , Mumbai. Good location for connectivity to international airport. Amenities were at par.
buffet breakfast was good. but my friend immediately understood the diluted taste of indian food, may be to suit the foreigner's.
BKC is one of the best options for business activities too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We appreciate receiving your feedback on Trip Advisor after your recent stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad to know that you and your friend had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the hotel and its services.

With regard to Indian food, we do not specifically tone down the flavours of dishes that are supposed to be robust and spicy. However, our chefs would be happy to customize your food orders as per your preferences next time you stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Write a ReviewReviews (2,941)

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Bright n Fresh Rooms, Great Food but Service not up to the mark... Room Rates are quite high for a Business Property though...
Excellent location for people coming for Medical Check up to Asian Heart.
Super Restaurants close by- Ping Pong, California Pizza & Yauatcha...

Stayed: November 2013
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

I regret to note that you were dissatisfied with some aspect of our service. I would request you to write to me at Generalmanager.Bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com and share more details about your experience so that appropriate corrective action can be taken.

With regard to your comment about our room rates, the rates we charge currently are in line with most business hotels in the city and across our chain. However, we will keep your feedback on record when we next review our pricing structure.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Conveniently located for those wishing to stay in 'mid town'. This is not a 5-star hotel (quality of furnishings, no turndown service, etc), but service is extremely friendly throughout the hotel - a sign of good management. The restaurants (Indian, Italian, café) are very good.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for selecting Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai as your choice of accommodation during your stay in Mumbai.

We appreciate knowing that you enjoyed our hotel and services and left satisfied with our dining options. However, I would like to know more about your expectations regarding quality of furnishings and turn-down service. We take pride in the quality of our interiors and provide daily housekeeping turn-down services in each room, so I am curious to understand exactly what aspect of these areas did not meet your expectations? Please do write to me directly at GeneralManager.BandraKurla@TridentHotels.com so that I can better understand your comments and then take appropriate action to address them, as needed.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

WoW ! It was really WoW experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla. I was on 2 days business trip and I was in need of few services urgently for my Visa requirement. But Trident team was so courteous they made everything available at my doorstep. I also availed Gym, Swimming pool services and it was memorable stay, that's what I can stay. I am also planning a trip with my family now.....

Room Tip: Rooms on Gym and swim pool side are excellent
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your continued patronage and recommendation of Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai on TripAdvisor.

The team at the hotel is glad to know that they could make your stay a memorable affair. Your words of appreciation are a great source of encouragement and motivation for us.

We hope to recreate some great memories for your forthcoming stay.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Hi there dear readers this mr kothwala stayed at the trident bkc on the 8th, the stay was just fantastic just as my previous stays the front desk was warm and helpfull the housekeeping was excelent also they remembered my prefrences of my fav newspapers and so on,now compared to my last few stays the quality of the in room dinning has changed the food was not upto my expectations its was extremly poor besides that there was no problem everything else was just perfect infact as always above my expectations do stay at the trident bkc and feel at home

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It is a pleasure to receive your comments and review on Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

We enjoyed learning that you had a pleasant stay and have found our product and service standards to be consistent enough to merit continued visits to our hotel.

I do regret to note that you did not find the food at In room dining to your liking. The team has been briefed and is eager to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Once again we appreciate you posting your review on Trip Advisor and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

A quality hotel with friendly and professional staff. The rooms are modern, clean and bright although the view is 'industrial' at the moment as there is a lot of development going on in BKC. The food (I ate in the Indian restaurant on the 1st floor) is likewise excellent but pricey. The public areas again have a modern feel rather than the grandeur of the Taj.
All in all not bad for a modern business hotel if plumbing is more important than ambiance for your stay.
But please ignore the estimated airport transfer times unless you have a jet pack or travel at night. Easily double during off peak and treble at rush hour.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gustypants
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Being located in the upcoming commercial district of Mumbai we cater excessively to corporate clients and hence endeavour to provide them a work friendly environment and facilities. We are glad to know that you had a comfortable relaxing stay with us and enjoyed the food here.

I do regret to note that you found the prices at Maya, our Indian speciality restaurant, to be on the higher side. The rates we charge currently are in line with most hotels in the city and across our chain. However, we will keep your feedback on record when we next review our pricing structure.

I have made a note of your comment about lengthy airport travel time during peak hours. For your future stays, we would request you to advise us your expected time of departure from the airport in order for us to provide you an approximate time of departure from the hotel for convenience of travel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Trident BKC is a great location for having business meetings in BKC. It is your standard 5 star hotel and service is quite attentive. The breakfast is amazing and is so big you do not need to eat for the rest of the day. The only complaint I have is the excessive internet costs of over $20 / day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We thank you for sharing your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai through Trip Advisor.

Your satisfaction with the breakfast buffet has been shared with the kitchen team for whom it will be a great source of delight.

With regard to internet pricing, I understand that some international chains have taken a decision to either reduce or completely remove internet access charges, most Indian hotel companies including ours, still have an internet access charge due to the service provider costs involved. The price we charge is in line with most hotels in the city and across our hotels. However, I will keep your feedback on record for when we next review the pricing structure. Nevertheless, we do have special rates and packages which are inclusive of internet services. In fact, we specifically have a package tailor-made for corporate guests called the ‘Business Travel Plus Package’ which includes internet, breakfast and an airport-to-hotel transfer at a very reasonable price.

Alternatively, all our Premier Room rates are inclusive of internet. Please do not hesitate to contact Sameer Singh, our Rooms Division Manager, at sameer.singh@tridenthotels.com to make your future reservations.

We hope to continue being your preferred destination in Mumbai.