“Excellent Ambiance in this new hotel in the new Mumbai biz area”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 456 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Trident BKC is a new benchmark in the Mumbai hotels. Ideally located in BKC biz area, at a reasonable distance of everything in Mumbai. Staff are always helpful and with a problem-solvign approach, which is highly appreciated.

Breakfast is superb and the a-la-carte sushi restaurant is probably the best in Mumbai.

Room are nice, very clean and lightfull.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the swimming-pool or the American Consulate.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Juan P
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We appreciate your taking the time to post your feedback about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

It is a pleasure to note that you had a pleasant stay and have left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services. Your kind words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to setting newer benchmarks when you next visit us!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed in Trident for two days, and they totally impressed me - the staff was very friendly and courteous, the room was superb, but the highlight was the food. We wanted a very home like food for dinner, and the Indian restaurant was able to dish out exactly that. The lunch buffet at O22 was one of the most exquisite Sunday lunch buffets I have had, and the foot massage that followed was heavenly.

would love to go there again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay and enjoyed our services; especially the food! It is our constant endeavour to provide customer satisfaction and your kinds words of appreciation make all our efforts worthwhile.

We look forward to welcoming you to more such heavenly experiences in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is one of my favorite hotels. Being very familiar with Bombay and India in general, I am comfortable traveling by local taxi or rickshaw. The taxis outside the hotel do no go by the meter and charge exorbitant prices. Have already stayed there twice and plan on return a couple of times before the year is out. Wait staff at breakfast buffet is very attentive and the breakfast is excellent.

Room Tip: Don't expect a great view from anywhere, but I am OK seeing the US embassy from my room!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Niki K

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

It is a pleasure to receive your comments and review on Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

We enjoyed learning that you had a pleasant stay and have found our product and service standards to be consistent enough to merit continued visits to our hotel.

With regard to your comment about the taxis outside the hotel, I would like to inform you that air conditioned taxis are available at the taxi stand, however, it is based on availability. Unfortunately, in regard to usage of the meter system, we do not have any sort of tie-up or leeway with the taxi drivers to be able to intervene. Should you require a car on your future visits, please contact the Concierge and we will be glad to assist you.

We await your return to our hotel, especially to the US embassy view!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed with husband on a business trip. Not fun for kids or families at leisure.
Hats off to the staff for their commitment on customer service. Always yes attitude and a smile on every single person..very well groomed and well trained staff.
Food was delicious and more than enough breakfast spread..very tasty and you could customize anything per your taste.
Didn't use the spa ..felt it was overpriced to even try. Around 4k for a simple abhyanga..but hotel room for couple was priced was around 10 k which was worth considering the service and buffet breakfast..it can easily be considered as a 5 star business hotel..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am delighted to learn that you and your husband had a memorable stay and left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services. Your kind words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

The rates we charge for the spa currently are in line with most hotels in the city and across our chain. However, we will keep your feedback on record when we next review our pricing structure.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Exquisite design, spacious rooms, clean and service per excellence. The staff will bend over backwards, nothing is too much.
There is a tendency to overlook those who are not at BKC for business. I stayed with my two teenagers who really enjoyed the food at Maya and the gym.
There is some construction work in and around the hotel perimeter, but we experienced no noise or disruption during our stay.
Trident BKC will be my preferred hotel on all future visits to Mumbai.

Room Tip: Club rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad to see that you and your family had a pleasant stay. Your words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I stayed at Trident, BKC, Mumbai for a night on a business trip o Mumbai. The distinguishing feature of Trident is the unique customer focus and service. Good and swift check in and checkout. The breakfast at club room was limited but you could order anything else from the regular breakfast menu. Rooms are spacious, clean and well done up. Overall a great experience.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I’m glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel and its services.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed at the Trident on a madly short 24 hour round trip from the UK to Mumbai. So what I needed was a good business hotel, with the room available when I arrived, with good facilities, good room service and close to where I was meeting. I normally stay at Tje Four Seasons, which I must confess is a "notch up". However, this hotel did everything I needed it to, with a smile. The check in was very efficient and my room was ready. Given the location, frankly all the views are pretty unprepossessing. The room was pretty compact, but had everything I needed. The bath / shower arrangement is a bit cumbersome - hard to switch the shower on without getting soaked, and not easy if a guest had limited mobility. But it was nicely done. Toiletries were good and ample and there were robes, slippers etc. One of the big advantages of this hotel is the deli next door. This does excellent cold drinks, coffees, sandwiches and pastries, and is ideal for jet-lagged travellers who do not want the palaver of a full meal, or want to get out of the room. I did try room service that evening, which was excellent. Recommend the Thai curry and rice, and the cheesecake. Hotel car to the airport was well arranged (it took 25 mins). Overall, whilst I wouldn't come for a vacation, for business this was "job well done".

Room Tip: Nowhere has good views, I suspect. My room as a single, and quite small (compact). Perhaps other roo...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am very happy to note you had a pleasant stay and left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services. Your kind words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.