“Perfect for a Business Trip and Business Seminar”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #8 of 448 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
MUMBAI
“Perfect for a Business Trip and Business Seminar”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I had chance to enjoy the Trident experience in the Bandra Kurla , Mumbai hotel few times. I always find this is the place for corporate executives and business personnel. Both for enjoying the stay in business trip or for using the wonderful conference and seminar facility there.

Room Tip: 4th Floor..facing west. You feel close to nature!!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, September 24, 2011
Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you very much for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

My team and I take pride in offering world class residential conference facilities. I am glad to note that the services at the hotel have met your expectations.

Thank you once again for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (486)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Awesome room, Amazing Hospitality...Locations was very near to the Bandra Kurla Financial Sector. about 15-20 minutes drive from the airport.

Decent options for Vegetarian in Breakfast.
Did not like: wifi was chargeable (pretty expensive too), also central mumbai was far

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, September 27, 2011
Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience at our hotel and its locational advantage.

I am glad to know that you left with a positive impression of our product, services and hospitality.

With regard to internet pricing, I am pleased to inform you that we do have special rates and packages which are inclusive of internet services. In fact, we specifically have a package tailor-made for corporate guests called the ‘Business Travel Plus Package’ which includes internet, breakfast and an airport-to-hotel transfer at a very reasonable price. You could either call us directly to book this or make a reservation through our website.

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai is located in the heart of the new financial and commercial district of North Mumbai – the Bandra Kurla Complex - and is well connected to other parts of Mumbai via the Eastern and Western express highways. If you have a specific location in Central Mumbai you need to visit more often, please do let me know and I shall be happy to work out a special rate for your to and fro car transfers.

Thank you once again for taking the time to comment on our services. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Stayed 4 nights in a deluxe room on the 4th floor. Hotel seems newly renovated. Room and bathrooms were clean. Provided one big bottle of water per day instead of smaller bottles. Shower was in the bathtub and bathtub was placed in the middle with a glass panel separating the room from the bathroom. It was kind of awkward reaching in to turn on the water first before getting wet due to the glass partition between the tub and the rest of the bathroom. Didn't provide a toothbrush or toothpaste. There wasnt a work desk but rather a counter so there isnt much work space in the room. Breakfast was good. Didn't try out room service. The hotel has a policy of no tipping. If you want to tip, place your tip in a sealed evnelope and leave at the front desk at check out. My rate included a single office drop off each day. Return was not included. Internet access was INR 900 per daY (24hr rate). In room safe was big enough for my 15 inch laptop.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Plus2kids
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for your comments on your stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla Mumbai.

I have made note of your feedback regarding the need to have a separate shower cubicle in the bathroom and the need for a larger writing desk. On your last visit, you were booked for a Deluxe Room, our base category room. We also have Premier Rooms available which have a separate shower cubicle and a larger writing desk. Please do let us know at the time of making your next booking if you would like us to book a Premier Room. You could even do so on arrival, at Reception.

With regard to your feedback about the lack of dental kit in your room, this is presently not a default standard in Trident Hotels. However, dental kits and all other guest amenities are available on request through our Housekeeping team.

On your next visit, if you let us know all the amenities you would prefer in the bathroom, we will ensure they are noted as a standard for your future stays and pre-placed in your room. Please contact the Front Desk team or the Housekeeping team and they will be glad to assist you.

I am glad to note your appreciative comments about the tipping policy and your breakfast experience.

My team and I assure you of our best services at all times and look forward to more opportunities to be of service.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I stayed last month with Trident Bandra Kurla..for hardly less than 2 nights
After a tired evening wanted a room to relax and chill but i believe the room was not ready or may b some problem with the system i had to wait 10 mins for the room which led my expectations down !!!
rest was fine

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank mmehera
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, September 11, 2011
Dear Trip Advisor member,

I apologize for the wait time you experienced on arrival. Our standard check-in time is 2 p.m. Occasionally, when the hotel is very busy, there may be some delay in allocation of a room. Our team members always try their best to give rooms to guests on arrival even earlier than 2 p.m. and I am sure you will see this for yourself when you return.

I trust you will not let this incident mar your perception of our services and will give us another opportunity to serve you again.

UK
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My company's India HQ has relocated from Fort to BKC which necessitated an inaugural stay at the Trident which I chose on recommendation ahead of the Grand Hyatt.

If you are looking for an efficient,modern business hotel within walking distance of most offices in BKC, then this is the hotel for you.

The Trident lacks the sophistication of the Four Seasons and the class of the Taj Mahal, but is an excellent business hotel for India. WiFi access was consistent, hotel bar buzzing and room service and restaurant menus excellent. Of particular note was one of the best breakfasts I have ever had in an Indian business hotel.

Downsides are minor. Much of BKC is still under construction so there is a bit of a building site feel to the place. However as this is a remote business district the area benefits from a lack of overcrowding common in areas such as Worli and Fort.

Airport transfer at Rs2200 was a bit steep, but smooth and comfortable.

Hotel rooms are very modern and superbly clean if a little on the small side.

Hotel gym - always important for me - was excellent.

This will now be my default hotel on Mumbai business trips. I will be sad to see the Four Seasons go but Trident is an excellent alternative.

hotel for you.

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank SonnyCrock
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, September 2, 2011
Dear Trip Advisor member,

At Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, we take immense pride in the services that we offer. I am delighted to note that we have met your expectations during your stay with us. It is feedback such as yours which motivates our entire team to continue striving for excellence.

With regard to your feedback about the charges for airport transfer, I would like to apprise you that like most other hotels in India, we have outsourced hotel car services to a third party. In our case, we use Avis Car Rentals as our guest transportation service provider. The charges for guest usage are dictated by the Avis pricing combined with the pricing of similar services at other hotels in the city, who use other service providers. The charges also incorporate the cost of maintenance of the cars and the training imparted to chauffeurs before they are put on active duty.

I have also noted your comment regarding the location of the hotel. While most of the work in the surrounding area will take some time to be completed, we shall ensure that we allocate you a room away from any construction activity around the hotel in future. We do have rooms that do not face the construction site and I will ensure that one of these is blocked for you on your next stay with us.

We value your support and look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Coral Gables, Florida
Reviewed August 30, 2011

It is a long trip from Mumbair Airport (1 hour) and it is also long trip with the traffic if you want to do all the sightseing...but it is worth every minute of it!! When you enter your feel you are coming into a palace. This hotel has nothing to envy any hotel in America neither in Europe. Actually, service wise...many hotels around the world should follow them!! It is modern, clean lines, deluxe hotel. From the bellman with his heritage clothes to every single server and front desk assistant. Top of the Top. The breakfast is a 5 stars restaurant buffet where you don't even have to wait after you decide what to eat because they will bring it to your table. They do not expect any tips (they don't accept tips, you can leave a global tip in an envelope at the front desk at check out and they will share it equally). The hotel management informs the guest that they are there to serve you and tips are not allowed. But, comparing once again to America, you will be happy to leave the tip at the end. I have to name a few like Rajat (?) he was the housekeeping manager of our floor (room 364) because he went out and beyond to make as feel like royal family. And of course Georgin Jose, a very well educated boy from Kerala who served us on several occasions through the different areas of the hotel. Bravo to the Management who hired them and please praise them for offering such a good service. I want to stay only on Trident / Oberoi hotels from now on!!

Room Tip: Just ask for it...all are excellent rooms!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank IngridHA1973
Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience at our hotel. I am delighted to know that you left with a positive impression of our product and services.

I have conveyed your kind words of appreciation to Rajan and Georgin who are delighted to know that their efforts have been recognized and appreciated by you. Their conduct, empathy and concern for guests make them wonderful ambassadors of The Oberoi Group.

I am glad to note your acknowledgement of our gratuity policy.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2011

2 nights at the trident for a v brief trip to mumbai - room was faultless as was the general level of service - only criticism would be the cost of food, drinks and internet access.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about the hotel product and services. I am glad to note that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable.

I regret to note that you felt our food and beverage pricing was expensive. The price we charge currently is in line with most hotels in the city and across our hotels. I will certainly keep your feedback on record for when we next review the pricing structure.

Please do let me know specifically which dishes on the menu you thought were not competitively priced so that I can review them and ensure that we meet your expectations.

With regard to your comment about internet pricing, we do have special rates and packages which are inclusive of internet services. In fact, we specifically have a package tailor-made for corporate guests called the ‘Business Travel Plus Package’ which includes internet, breakfast and an airport-to-hotel transfer at a very reasonable price. You could either call us directly to book this or make a reservation through our website.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.