“Cool and cozy”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed June 8, 2011

The hotel is located in one of the upcoming business districts of Mumbai. The entire location is so quite and cool. The swimming located on third floor is surounded by greenary which amazing. The rooms have maximum glass furniture and thus looks quite spacious. The interiors and furnishing is so cozy. Every where you are greeted with a namaste. The restuarants are too good. If it is wednesday, you get complimentry beers( unlimited)

Room Tip: Facing Swimming pool
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for your valuable comments about your stay at the hotel. I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services.

My team and I assure you of our best services at all times and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2011

suggest to stay more n more..... all things are running smoothly... no word to say .... service, spa, food, restourant..... locations...... all gr8 things...... i suggest to everyone visit atleat once in our life..... just experiance and say to me one more time.... give me more
room service is excellent... loundry excelant.. food , mini bar, bed,locations are too good and im plaaning to visit more n more time......

Room Tip: give me more.... visit more time
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ashishmh12
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are overwhelmed with your response to your stay experience.

It is our privilege to have served you satisfactorily at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. You can rest assured that my team and I will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavor to pursue quality with commitment.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future!

Reviewed June 4, 2011

Hi we had a great time during our stay between Feb 20 to Feb 22 of 2011.

We had Gala Dinner and completed our Sales Conference(Boot Camp).

The food was very tasty and the ambience was perfect.

I would like to come along with my family during next vacation for going around Mumbai and would prefer to stay at Trident BKC.

Its proximity to Airport is another reason for my preference to Trident.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you very much for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel and that you have left with a positive impression of the hotel product and services.

It has always been our earnest endeavor to provide our guests with the highest standards of service and ensure that their stay is most comfortable and enjoyable.

Thank you once again for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

Reviewed June 3, 2011

I had been to this place for a business meeting and the breakfast spread and the service levels are simply superb!!!!! The server had by mistake given me pepper instead of salt and the way he apologised for such a small mistake really shows how they care for their guests.....such small things make a lot of difference and such incidents makes us visit again....

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor member,

I am glad to note that we have exceeded your expectations.

We are grateful for your support and trust you will continue to provide us more opportunities to be of service.

Reviewed June 3, 2011

located in bandra-kurla complex, a location well suited for business and travellers who are on a short stay. the hotel is located right bang in the center of office district and do not expect anything other than that. the hotel is very trendy and perfect for staying in .

the staff......very very god. always at your beck and call..........with a smile .

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience at our hotel and its locational advantage.

I am very pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel and have left with a positive impression of the hotel product and services.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2011

I stayed 3 nights at the hotel and it was just amazing! Please try the Maya Restaurant (Indian cuisine) which is just fantastic. I also tried the Spa - expensive - but "very" good. So really if you want to spend "some" money in India and you want to close your eyes form the world outside go here - you forget that you have poverty around you as it is so superb. They even have a little coffee shop in the hotel - so everything there - but if you go outside it is like leaving paradise...

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for your appreciative comments about our hotel - this instills further confidence in our product and the service we offer to our guests.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed May 23, 2011

Fantastic Stay.

Pros:

- Oustanding service
- Friendly staff
- Excellent breakfast buffet

Contras:

- Unacceptable internet access rates, shameful
- Fairly horrible view from the rooms
- Overkill security checks

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank psychoactive

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident, Bandra Kurla Mumbai. I would like to take this opportunity to address some of your concerns.

I understand that some international chains have taken a decision to either reduce or completely remove internet access charges, most Indian hotel companies including ours, still have an internet access charge due to the service provider costs involved. I am sure that with time we will see a rationalization to these charges not only at our hotel but probably across the industry.

I am sure you will agree that decisions regarding complete removal of internet pricing needs to be taken at a chain wide level in companies such as ours.

However, we do have certain specific room packages for business travellers that include internet access. Do let me know whenever you plan to visit Mumbai again and I shall be glad to share the various rate options, inclusive of internet access, that we have on offer at that time.

I have also made note of your feedback regarding the security check at the entrance being excessive. I apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this and trust I have your understanding on the need for being vigilant regarding our security measures.

Furthermore, we do have rooms with a better view and I will ensure that one of these is blocked for you on your next stay with us.

Overall, I am glad to note that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.