“Comfortable stay”

Oritel Service Apartments
Ranked #142 of 448 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Hyderabad
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We are a family of three and stayed here for three nights in a one bedroom apt. Overall stay was very good and it was much better than we expected.

Pros:
- Room was exceptionally clean. We could walk barefoot, which we rarely do even in star hotels.
- Service was prompt. Everybody was very helpful and extremely nice.
- You get so much for so little. The mini-kitchen was definitely a plus. They even provide microwave ovens upon request.
- An overall homely feel. You don't feel constrained like you do in a single hotel room. There is room to move around freely.

Cons:
- Breakfast wasn't very good. Would not expect much more with the price they ask but a little more variety would be great.
- No AC in the hall. The hall gets really hot sometimes and the bedroom gets really cold since its so small and the AC in our room seemed too powerful for it.
- Food isn't very tasty and the menu was very restricted. Too oily as well. They don't serve seafood either. The food gets monotonous after just two days.

Room Tip: Ask them to show you a few rooms before moving in. We saw two rooms initially and one of them seemed...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this review, October 8, 2013

at Oritel Service Apartments. We look forward to serving you again.

I will assure you on behalf of my team that we will maintain our service standards and try our best to make all our guest stay more pleasant and comfortable by our service excellence & team work.

For, Oritel S.A. Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chennai
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed with family for two nights in the 8th floor apartment. Hall does not have AC and is very hot especially when the bedroom door is closed. I had to call the housekeeping three times to clean the room and the room was cleaned at 8pm. The reception girls are not very receptive and did not bother to provide answers to my genuine concerns about quality of service, breakfast etc. Breakfast is a joke and very basic. This place is just ok for one night stay. Don't try the breakfast, it will spoil your day.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Govindarajan V

Jalandhar, India
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been here in 2011 during one of my official visit to Mumbai. My company made us stay here during the conference held in August 2011.
The place is very beautiful and has a lot of greenery too. I like the apartments which makes the stay different from a usual one in an hotel. There is small kitchen space, living room and a bedroom which makes your stay comfortable and it feels like being in another home.
I really luved the open space in between the apartments and also the dining area.
The view from my room was awesome and pleasant and felt great to watch rains outside as it was green everywhere around.
Highly recommended place, maybe on official trip or with family.
would love to visit in my next trip to MUMBAI!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank OhriDeepali

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I stayed at the Oritel Apartments , Mumbai on March 24 th this year
The aprtment is very good and well furnished and we were charged 6750 for a double occupancy per day with hall, bedroom and kitchen
Value for money
Only drawback is there is no pick up from airport
It should be there as the location is little difficult to find out

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank satyaprasad2000
OritelServiceApts, General Manager at Oritel Service Apartments, responded to this review, May 19, 2013

Would you by any chance be on Facebook? You can search for Oritel Service
Apartments on Facebook. We would love to be in touch to send you some
promotional offers from Oritel Service Apartments. Either ways you can
always give us a call.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This time we were for a family function......neat, tidy, and comfortable accommodation.Services were good by all standards.....Hospitality of the staff was impressive.....food quality and taste was awesome....three cheers to the cheff and team.....

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank PKP57

your stay & very much thanks for your valued feedback.

Trust , you had a wonderful time here at Oritel Service Apartments.

We look forward to serving you again.

Delhi
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I am writing this email to express the fact that I had a very pleasant and enjoyable stay at Oritel. You have a fantastic support staff and they ensured that all my needs were catered for. For my future trips to Mumbai, I will definitely be considering staying at the Oritel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Vimal1587

Chicago
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel is merely adequate. It is in the suburbs of North Mumbai, far away from tourist things in South Mumbai. The hotel is grimy and shabby in the lobby and elevator areas -- the place really needs a good scrubbing! Staff are not attentive and do not go out of their way for anything. The worst part was the restaurant -- after I saw the breakfast on my first morning there, I refused to eat there even tho the breakfast is complementary. The food looked totally unappetizing and the table clothes were absolutely filthy. Fortunately I had a fridge in my 1 BR apt. and the hotel is down the street from a supermarket.

It is obviously a businessman's hotel and as a solo woman traveler I did not feel comfortable at all using the pool, which I really wanted to do. In my 5 day stay I never saw another woman guest in the hotel, it was all men.

I would NOT stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo