1. If you are looking at luxury, this is definitely not a place for you..
2. It has a clean and simple room.. worth the money you spent.. the toilets are also clean equipped with hot water..
3. Wifi is provided free but only at the lounge area, you won't get it in your room..
4. If you are looking at a cheap transport to get to the airport, don't ask the hotel.. better find a taxi yourself.. the hotel charged me rs1900 for the airport pickup... when I was leaving, I took a taxi and it just cost me rs400 (but with no a/c taxi)..
5. You can just ask the staffs if you need information about where to go in Mumbai, they are very helpful
6. Location wise, it is only 5-8 minutes walk from the CST train stationMore
- Free Parking