All reviewscommon roomhot waterslum tourbudget optioncst stationbudget travellerswithin walking distanceac roomfree wifivictoria terminusmin walkgateway to indiathird floorlocation is greatcolaba causewaycentral locationstayed here for nights
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Excellent location, within 5 minutes walk from Mumbai CST train station. Great cafe/bar and tasty restaurant literally around the corner. Good starting point to visit the fort area and Gateway of India by foot.
We had a quiet and clean AC room. Without windows or decoration, it looks like a prison cell. However, for a very short stay, we didn't mind the simplicity!
There is also a terminal next to the reception desk with Internet access at a fair price.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
sethimohit, Owner at Hotel Travellers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

Thank you for the review :) Hope to serve you once again best .....Travellers Inn Mumbai

Reviewed January 29, 2011

We stayed at the Traveller's Inn for 4 nights. The rooms are small, but clean. Our first night we were on the first floor outside the reception area which was loud at night with the staff talking and people checking in. The second night we were moved up to the 2nd floor which was quieter, but even with no windows open there were many mosquitos in the room. Mumbai was somewhat warm and we tried to run the AC unit to keep cool, but it was too loud to sleep with.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2011

I was dreading my trip to Mumbai, fearing the outrageously expensive accommodation with which I'd been threatened by people staying in $100 a night hotels, but arriving at this little gem completely annihilated my fears: for an exteremly reasonable 520 Rps a night I stayed in an impeccably clean, well-lit and perfectly located dormitary with only two other beds. So impressed at this hotel was I that I stayed for almost two weeks here. The major attraction of this sensibly styled hotel was the large number of awesome backpacking typed with whom I spent many nights sharing beer at the adjacent Universal Cafe. The staff at the hotel are very obliging, including storing my bicycle (a lot of cycle tourists seem to frequent this place) and sending on a packing that arrived too late for me. The only down-side is that you need to book ahead by email and have a clear idea of how many nights you'll be staying!

A top place that totally changed my experience of Mumbai!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
sethimohit, Owner at Hotel Travellers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2011

Reviewed January 8, 2011

I was in Mumbai few days back to see the beautiful destinations their & I asked my Cab driver to drop me in a good hotel.I had a reasonable expectation in terms of cleanliness & service from the hotel but I felt delighted to see their service exceeded my expectations & the staff their is so caring & cooperative that they don't let you feel that you are staying in a hotel.You feel as if you are at home at Travellers Inn.I recommend the hotel to all the viewers as the hotel values your money & provides you an excellent service at a best price .I will love to check-in in Travellers Inn whenever I visit Mumbai.

Regards
Irfan Rashid Bangalore

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2011

The experience was really good staff is incredible clean rooms,comfortable stay everything was perfectly arranged I am a regular visitor of this hotel.Good service I would always recommend to all the budget travelers to sat in Travellers inn ..Keep it up !

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
sethimohit, Owner at Hotel Travellers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you so much for the review hope we serve you the best every time you come to Mumbai in Travellers Inn.It was our pleasure serving you,,Hope to see you once again..