“Multi-Cuisine Veg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of KALPANA

KALPANA
Ranked #2,315 of 14,483 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Waitstaff
“Multi-Cuisine Veg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Been visiting this restaurant regularly for over 10 years now.. been here with friends, on dates even once with my dad and his friends. Never been disappointed. Whatever we've had - has been good - hence the 5 stars.

The last time I was here I had a kada pav bhaji - different from the regular one in the way the vegetables are left 'intact' and not mashed. So it is more chunky/chewy. That was great! And I also had a faloodas which was a real refresher and perfectly mixed.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank mood4food

Coimbatore
“Good Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

THis hotel is near Worli Naka. FOr a hungry stomach the food is sumptuous. We really relished the veg food. Staff was friendly. Price is not that high. Our driver was very happy as he had never eaten in sucha restaurant.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank SriCethar
Phagwara Punjab
“Nice vegetraian family eating point in Mumbai Central”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had visited Mumbai Central with family this time, but generally I visited for official tour. I prefer to stay at Grant Road or Mumbai Central as our office is located in Grant Road, I always prefer to eat dinner at Kalpana. Thali as well as all other dishes served here is tasty and there are two portions one AC or Non-AC in both quality and taste of food is good.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Dinesh S
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great taste and service. Ideal place for a delicious meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have visited Kalpana Restaurant many times. Every time I have some work in the Mumbai Central area I make it a point to not walk away without grabbing a bite at Kalpana Restaurant. In case I am there during meal time I settle for the Thali; not only is the thali a great meal, the sheer variety offered is what I love the most.

During non-meal hours I settle in for anything from their vast menu, the wide range of dosas are a hot favourite for me.

What I really appreciate is the sheer cleanliness maintained and the polite attitude of the staff which makes me feel very safe while I eat at the place needless to say the taste it great

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank PaurushS
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“try their south indian thali”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

been a regular here esp during lunch time for their south indian thali with puri ,really clean and delicious and worth the money ... Rest they make typical indian dishes .... Their dosa and idli with sambhar is worth trying too

2 Thank afzal_j