“Very good Italian”

Ranked #258 of 14,797 Restaurants in Mumbai
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Vetro and Enoteca Vetro, meaning 'glass', is an Italian fine dining restaurant adorned with multi coloured glass panels that lend a bespoke ambience to the venue. It also features our wine library: Enoteca - home to a vast number of international fine wines - where guests can enjoy a unique 'wine journey' guided by our in house sommelier.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We tried out this restaurant since reviews are good and we were not let down. Food quality is above average, there is good wine and we liked the ambiance. Service is attentive but not intrusive.The only complain is about portions: we had a 3 course meal and still it was barely enough to satisfy us.

1  Thank Vanessa C

Reviewed September 25, 2012

this place is my all time favourite. i love italian and they serve it the best in the country. its heavy on the pocket but then best things don't come cheap. lovely food and service. do visit.

3  Thank racherpole
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I have been to Vetro during my current two weeks stay at the Oberoi in Mumbai, six times. Every time the food has been excellent. This evening the Senior Kitchen Executive, Gurmeet Singh Bhamra, kindly gave me a tour of his kitchen. It was impeccable, clean and well laid out. I cannot say enough about this restaurant, the friendly staff and the wonderful, relaxed atmosphere. Above all, the food is outstanding. On a rating of 1-10 I give it a 10+.

2  Thank polofson
Reviewed December 4, 2011

If you like Italian food then this is one of the best restaurants I have even been and its in India... Not only the quality and the presentation of the food is outstanding but above all the taste is from a different planet. Never expected that when I arrive in India ...

3  Thank Theogeor
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The ambiance and food quality and service is all perfect. But you can avoid the veg salads served here. The portions are very very small. And not that exotic either.

1  Thank archanamandelia