Tripadvisor
Mumbai
Review Highlights
Not starbucks, “chaibucks”

This trip is a must. Mubeen is an excellent guide. We did a city tour combined with a food tour... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
scratchglos
Gloucester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Mubeen Tour

I had such a wonderful time on my tour! Mubeen is an outstanding host, and even helped me out when... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Roving613926
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Mumbai
from $51.11
from $50.00
from $50.00
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews masala chai city tour his knowledge drinking chai amazing tour guide amazing city samosas food tour day tour home city street food historical facts few hours excellent driver outdoor laundry victoria station spice market
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

we were very lucky to have Mubeen as a guide in a two day tour, as he offered an all inclusive experience showing us Mumbai from all perspectives: archiecture, transport,history,habits,streetfood, best places to eat, best places to have fun, best places to walk. we had a great time with him and we recommend the tours offered by "Mumbai by locals"!

1  Thank raduflorind
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Hello,

My husband and I visited India this month and
we booked a guided tour with Mumbai by Locals.
I want to share that we were very pleased with our choice.
First of all, I want to tell you that we had some problems with our flight and we arrived in India with a very big delay. That means we were late also for the tour. We had problems with our internet connection and we could not announce in a timely manner, even at the hotel we were supposed to do the check in 1 day before. I was very happy to see that Mubeen waited for us for 2 hours not having news about us even if he saw that we did not checked in at the hotel! A very big thank you once again!
As Mubeen noticed how tired we were, he adjusted the tour to make us happy. He took us to lunch even if it was not scheduled, he extended the duration of the first tour just to fit our needs. He was very friendly and he guided us to the city, telling us about the history, making jokes and giving us hints about the locals. The next day, as my husband was very interested about the train station, even if not part of our tour, he adapted once again the schedule and gave us a local look, buying us tickets to the train where were we enjoyed a small trip until the next landmark.
Both days he took us amazing pictures, and made us feel very good, safe and happy!
I really advise you to book a tour with Mubeen, you will enjoy the city a lot, and you will have an authentic experience!
Thank you Mubeen, once again, we have some great memories thanks to you!

Greetings,
Diana

1  Thank Diana D
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Our guide gave us the history and the inside story of this city of contrasts. We were shown the lives of people from a human perspective that made the experience a rich, educational moment for everyone. Thanks

1  Thank Swiftlips
Reviewed January 16, 2020

We spent two days with Mubeen being guided around Mumbai and visiting the markets. He was thoroughly knowledgeable and entertaining as well as being very helpful working around our commitments and working on the fly for our requests while making sure we got to see all the highlights.
I'd absolutely recommend him to get the best out of your time in Mumbai, if we ever get back we'll be relying on him again.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

If you have limited time in Mumbai or you want to experience the best of Mumbai, you have to contact Mubeen. He’s the one! He will show you Mumbai through the eyes of a local and still make you feel like a special tourist. The Mumbai at Dawn tour is a must! And Mubeen knows where to take you for great shopping and good food.

Date of experience: December 2019