“Below Average Food …”
Review of Kailash Parbat

Kailash Parbat
Ranked #567 of 14,768 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Few days back i went there with friends, We ordered papdi chat and aalu tiki chat but none of them was good. it was so bad that we couldn't be able to eat it.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This review is about the Kailash Parbat at Khar, Mumbai.
I last ate there a few months ago and it was not bad, though nowhere near what it used to be.

We went there today as someone had an urge to eat chaat!

I was not particularly hungry so I ordered a Dahi Batata Puri. What a disappointment. I had to hunt for the few pieces of potato, they had put boondi instead of batata, no onions, no spicy chutney, no salt, no chaat masala, no taste at all. I had to ask for onions and chutney and was given just the sweet chutney. I had to ask again for the theeka chutney. Another person had ordered Dahi Wada which was equally tasteless.

Thanks but no thanks, I will not be patronising Kailash Parbat again.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Went there after a gap of almost 1 1/2 year after my previous horrid experience at this place.
We had ordered samosa chaat and pani-puri. Pani-puri was Ok but samosa's were very bad. It appeared that they had reheated stale samosas and served to us.

The only saving grace was that they accepted what they did and didn't charge us for the samosa chaat.

Never ever going back to Kailash Parbat.

1  Thank V_SG_14
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Perfect for a lunch outing with office colleagues, or an evening pre movie date, or just anytime in between.
The Pani Puri is an always ordered dish, but the Assorted Baturas with their Chole accompaniment completely take my vote, although the Aloo Tiki is also a highly recommended
Prices allow for this restaurant to be visited over and over again.

1  Thank Sienasoares
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Kailash Parbat is very famous for its chaat. Located bang on link road in andheri it is known for its bhel puri and sev puri. Nice place to spend some time with family and also with friends Indian cuisine is really good. They are now opening a chain of stores across the city and so Mumbaikars will have a restaurant close to their place for eating at any time when they want.

1  Thank DRBathia