“Chaats & Chat”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Kailash Parbat

Kailash Parbat
Ranked #386 of 14,483 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Indian, Fast Food
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mumbai
“Chaats & Chat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Perfect for a lunch outing with office colleagues, or an evening pre movie date, or just anytime in between.
The Pani Puri is an always ordered dish, but the Assorted Baturas with their Chole accompaniment completely take my vote, although the Aloo Tiki is also a highly recommended
Prices allow for this restaurant to be visited over and over again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sienasoares

“Chaat House”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Kailash Parbat is very famous for its chaat. Located bang on link road in andheri it is known for its bhel puri and sev puri. Nice place to spend some time with family and also with friends Indian cuisine is really good. They are now opening a chain of stores across the city and so Mumbaikars will have a restaurant close to their place for eating at any time when they want.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DRBathia
Mumbai
“I won't take anyone back there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I visited Kailash Parbat with my friends and family.

Valet asked for the keys and we said that please tell us where to park and we will part ourselves. Valet says that we need to park on the road side with other cars same as valet will do and Kailash Parbat doesn't has its own parking. I trust the valet and park on the road side and walked back to the restaurant.

We were asked to wait as there is a queue and while we were waiting I noticed that same valet guy is getting car outside from the Kailash Parbat compound. I thought it could be one of case so I just sat back and waited to be called in. But then multiple times I saw valet getting car outside. I got up and asked the attended (old bald guy):
I said: Is it allowed to park car inside?
He replies: Its' unauthorized.
I said: Then how come valets are allowed to do that?
He was confused and clearly didn't knew what to reply but still he attempted with some rubbish answer followed by saying if you want then you can also park it in.
I told him this is right. I think I exposed another scam here.

Ultimately, we got our table. And glasses that we get on the table were dirty, when we asked the attendant he smiles.

When we looked around tables were empty and people were still queued out of the restaurant which was little funny because if you have a table empty then not sure why would you have a queue outside.

We ordered around 12 items from the menu and none tasted worth money and wait. Because of the location and been pure this place is getting the customer. To be honest bang opposite there is infinity mall's food court serves better food.

Not coming back to this place for sure.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank TravellllerMumbai
“Mouthwatering food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

The Mulund outlet is located on the S.L.Road. There is no parking on the main streets nearby and it is a very busy road close to Mulund station. The place is small but is bright, clean and very neatly organized. Much of the food comes from the kitchen located inside through a small window and you are spared of the noises of the kitchen. We tried Delhi Tikki chat and Ragda Pattice and both were good though somewhat similar. There is a TV screen inside showing pictures of all the food items to help increase the appetite. Food presentation is very good and the food looks same as what is shown in the photographs. Service is also good. Will surely visit again...

Visited October 2013
1 Thank R M
“Chat over chaat.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Good place for the Indian taste buds.People usually relate to good chat to the roadside bhaiya,. U can enjoy tasty chaat in the fine dining ambience with family n friends without worrying about quality .Paanipuree n dahi puries r awesome! Alu tikki n chole bhature r Devine .The USP is chaat,pao bhaaji ,sizzlers are a big No.Normal Indian khana is good .Makke ki roti n sasoon ka saag gets a thumps up.The dessert spread is good. Kulfi n Gulab jamuns r yummy.

• Visited September 2013