Radisson Mumbai Goregaon
$112
$73
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgrand sarovarsarovar hotelexhibition centrebusiness hotelbusiness triprooftop poolbreakfast buffetmumbai traffichotel is locatedroom service isrooms are comfortablehouse keepingenjoyed my stayindian foodpleasant stayin room diningspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel and the accommodations offered are more than adequate. The room is comfortable, wifi works great, and the hotel staff are very friendly.

Having said that, my #1 complaint at the hotel would be the prayer that I hear from the near by mosque that wakes me up every morning.

Also, the hotel is next to a very busy street so you can hear the traffic noise at all hours.

The swimming pool at the roof of the hotel is not nice and the views around the hotel is horrible.

Finally, it is not in a nice location so I would never take a chance on walking outside by myself.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
ABgroup, General Manager at Radisson Mumbai Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken a note of your comments regarding the noise filtering into your room, these do happen in a few road facing rooms, we are looking into the same and though our glass is double glazed looking at upgrading our facilities even further and working on ensuring all rooms become sound proof.
We hope to be of service to you again in the future, and will ensure you are provided with sound proof room.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed on business here. Location was bustling with a lot of traffic but very convenient if you need transport and to get around to areas like Malad, Andheri and Goregaon. Rooms can be noisy if you get the road facing ones. Airport is around 30mins away in normal traffic. Rooms were very clean, room service was good. Beware of the security personnel as they try to misguide you with transport for their personal gain. A security person put me on a taxi to the airport. I was shocked to realize that he had negotiated a high rate on my behalf without letting me know (probably taking a cut of it from the taxi driver.

Room Tip: Don't take road facing rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank shukr04

Dear Valued Guest,

Your encouraing comments will help us do better.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

It was a pleasure staying at this property! Well located, and within just 24 hours, I was convinced that this is one of the best hotels that Mumbai has to offer - in terms of value for service and professional standards.

Our stay was particularly significant as it was my husband's birthday and the hotel staff went out of their way to surprise him.Our room was decorated with balloons, a cake and a card, and we were so thankful for the management to turn my special request to surprise my husband into a reality.

The staff was great - in terms of courtesy, service levels, and promptness. Whatever we needed from Housekeeping was delivered to us in about 5 minutes. The bathroom is well stocked with all essentials and the free WiFi is very useful. The room is clean and neat. The staff was ever ready to help, more importantly with a smile, and this is a real differentiator when you compare hotels which are otherwise similar.

We were also lucky to travel on a weekend where they give a package discount.

I will definitely stay here the next time I visit the city!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank aditisk311

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of Grand Sarovar Premiere, Mumbai. We are glad that you enjoyed a comfortable stay.

We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our hotel facillities and services, and hope to serve you again soon.

Grand Sarovar Premiere

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have stayed at Grand Sarovar from 16th to 18th August 13. We received a very warm welcome at hotel. you can access lot of information of tourist value of Mumbai and places around at the reception through small leaflet prepared by hotel of various places along with maps.

Variety of food at buffet restaurant is wonderful with very nice decor and friendly staff. Rooms are comfortable overlooking view of malad and goregaon area especially busy Mumbai traffic streets.

nice swimming pool and fitness center on top floor. comfortable and nice stay. will certainly look fwd for next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ABgroup, General Manager at Radisson Mumbai Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us do better.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had booked this hotel online for a weekend get away with my wife. They had a wonderful package including a lavish Sunday brunch. The stay was perfect an the team went out of their way to ensure me and my wife had a wonderful weekend. The spa was very rejuvinating. Overall a great hotel and wonderful housekeeping service.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Lailasul

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of Grand Sarovar Premiere, Mumbai.
We are glad that you and your wife enjoyed a comfortable stay.
We much appreciate your valuable feedback on our Sunday Brunch, which is extremely popular, our Svastii Spa which has been garnering a lot of positive comments and our every efficient House Keeping team.
We look forward to serve you again soon.