“Excellent dining experience.”
Review of Peshawri

Peshawri
Ranked #12 of 14,768 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stayed in one of Mumbai's airport hotels over night and looked in Tripadvisor for a nearby Indian restaurant. The good reviews persuaded me and I ended up at Peshwari. I had the best positive surprise: not being well informed about Indian food the attentive waiter helped me with the choice of food and from then on I was delighted by the quality and taste of the kebabs and the bread. I had a great time and will certainly look in the fiture for an oppurtunity while around Mumbai's airport to visit this place again! Try it, you will not be dissppointed!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband had dined at Peshwari several years ago, and raved about the lamb. It was wonderful to enjoy it on our recent visit together. Truly tender, falling apart with each little tug, and imbued with a slightly acidic and herby flavor, we highly recommend it. Be prepared - there are essentially no utensils in this restaurant, and food is shared!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

if you wanna really enjoy the best dal and the most amazing kebabs in town, then head for peshawri. the prawns is a must have

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've been visiting this restaurant for nearly 5 years now, if I'm not mistaken, and I must say this is perhaps the Best, North Indian Cuisine I've had anywhere in the word. The simplistic menu has its own charm as you're not confused by a giant menu on which most things taste the same. At the Peshawari they have a selective yet well rounded menu that is just perfect. The Mutton Barra kabab, Raan and Kali dal are absolutely Fantastic and I highly recommend them. The food is prepared flavourfully but, not overt on the spices and suits the Indian as well as the western pallet. Their quality of food and preparation are truly great and the service is warm and quick as well.

In all the years that I have visited this spot I've never felt that there was ever a drop in quality or negative change had taken place. To maintain this level of superiority consistently over the years really speaks volumes about this restaurant.

ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at Peshawri, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2015

Dear Guest,

We are delighted by those kind words. It is good to know that you enjoyed the traditional north-west frontier cuisine served at Peshawri, ITC Maratha. It is our constant endeavour to provide our guests with best in-class services and a memorable dining experience.

We thank you for this review and look forward to your next visit to Peshawri, ITC Maratha.

Warm regards,

Philippe Charraudeau
VP West & GM- ITC Maratha

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The dal bukhara is out of the world. A must try for every person who remotely likes indian cuisine. The rest of the veg food was disappointing. Not so great to taste and it hurts for the price you pay.

2  Thank funkypratik