All reviews cst railway station bunder masjid furnished residence location rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Very nice view with a great service from the hotel. Good ambience. Staff is very polite. Any problems in the room are quickly resolved. Staff is very helpful and. Great rooms.best loctaion is central.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
nilesh123347, Guest Relations Manager at Treebo Trip Residency Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Mr Ashish,

Greetings from Hotel Residency Park!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review further to your experience at Hotel Residency Park. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel. It is extremely heartening to know that our staff was able to live up to your expectations and deliver exemplary services to you during your stay at the hotel. The same has been conveyed to them and they are elated with their performance. The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back on your future visits at the Hotel.

With Warm Regards,
Hotel Residency Park and Team.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Hi I'm visited this hotel. Hotel service was very good. Food was delicious & rooms are very peaceful it was great experience in this hotel. Hotel staff was very nice. Rooms are well furnished & good. I will recommend to all if you traveling to Mumbai it was great experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located at prime location. It's just 10 minutes from Masjid bunder station. Rooms are spacious and well furnished and all the modern amenities are enabled. Even they were so kind that while requesting they allowed early check-in too. The best thing is if for shopping Crawford market is just 5 minutes.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2018

The hotel is located very close to the CST railway station. Which was very good for me as I had to go to the CST railway station daily for traveling. Stayed at the hotel for 3 days and for the price paid it was ok.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

I have checked in, but suddenly the reception said that the room that I reserve is fully booked so I have to pay more to get better room.  So I paid 2100 INR instead of 1300 INR that I was supposed to pay.

And the next problem is NO AMENITIES at all,  and I didn't get any towel at all.  i have requested since 1 PM.  They said they will give me the towel at 6-7 PM. So I have asked for the second times,  and they said the towel still not ready. And will be ready at 10 PM. And 10 PM has passed, I ask again and ask me to wait. OMG SO CRAZY! JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!

Date of stay: May 2017