“My stay”

Hotel Karl Residency
Ranked #355 of 456 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Room Tip: They should provide Morning kit in the bath room
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank persang
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have been staying in this place for the last 10 years or so and every time I am here I find it in a better shape. All the rooms have been done very nicely recently along with the bath rooms ( though they have updated/upgraded almost every thing but the water taps in the bath area). The terrace restaurant is a real treat for an evening outing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank upsingh2k
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mumbai.
Thank you for sparing your valuable time to post your review on trip advisor.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Karl Residency and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Swapnil / Felix
+91 9823552263 / 9867074748

Reviewed November 22, 2013

i was new to mumbai that june. The hotel prices wre too high and we dont know the reasoble hotel as well as the area. while searching the hotel site there i got the address of the karl residency. The location of the hotel in my view is perfect. No crowd n quite environment. Andheri station nearby the hotel, as every outsider want to enjoy the local train. Juhu, bandra u can explore by auto or taxi. My hotel room was perfect just reminded me Apple country resort of manali. Very nice hotel. 5 star for u karl

• Stayed: June 2013
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

+91 9823552263 / 022-42362121

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stay here just for a night but i should say hotel room was good and decorated well. Many hotel are in that line also but in west you can get better option at same rate.
Breakfast buffet was good and staff was also good
their food charges are higher compare too normal restaurant and quality

Room Tip: Rooms on south side are good
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to post your review on trip advisor.
I am pleased to know that you were not satisfied with our food charges. I assure you that I will personally speak to the management for this.

Felix Rodrigues
+91 9867074748

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have expected this hotel to be a wonderful one but this hotel is not as per expectation. The room smelt very bad when we entered. There is no proper ventilation facility available there. Corridor also stinks. Staff was good and responsive. Breakfast is also good. It was a tough time finding the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
karlresidency1, Front Office Manager at Hotel Karl Residency, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at
Hotel Karl Residency.
While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Hotel Karl Residency Mumbai, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Regards,

+91 9823552263

Reviewed July 4, 2013

rooms are a bit smaller but are furnished pretty well. The restaurant on the 8th floor serves good food. The breakfast ain't complementary ...i had to pay the half price for the breakfast. Over all its excellent !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Nandan J

Felix Rodrigues
+91 9867074748

Reviewed May 30, 2013

location-ideal distance from both airports. & andheri railway station.Yet quiet &serene.
Rooms - comfortable & clean.Gives 3rd person a stay at the same rate.(ideal for our marriage group).
Pre marriage functions were all well organised, with great service & food.
USP; Roof top swimming pool, & restaurant.
Hope to do many more parties & functions at hotel Karl Residency.

Room Tip: Use all road facing rooms.(corner rooms)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends