“UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE, Cold tandoori lollipop”
Review of Tandoorie Swaagath

Tandoorie Swaagath
Ranked #42 of 571 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Indian, Grill
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place today after going through the reviews in tripadvisor but my experience was terrible. The non veg starter I ordered was bland cold and not worthy . However I didn't make any issue there but thought would share my experience here. The veg kadai paneer was not so bad rather hot and hence we gulped our rotis and visited the chatori street for some good desserts to change the after taste .

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Great food, Especially their butter chicken, Kalmi Kabab and Garlic Naan. All the starters are brilliant. Need not have to wait much for the table as most of the times the restaurant will be free and also they have adequate number of tables. Service is super quick. Staff is very friendly. But the only issue I faced is their Biryani.. Errrr... I dont want to try it here.
OOOhhh did I mention about their Inhouse Kulfis?? Amazing.. A must try.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch. In ordered mutton biryani and chicken biryani. Not too good with the taste. The price is kept low as well as the quantity and quality as well. Biryani is the mixture of both normal and basmati rice. They serve 2 peices of chicken in the biryani which is very less. Needs to improve a lot.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We were in a hurry and was in a need of good north indian place before moving to Ooty.

Tandori Swagat had decent reviews and we thought we would give it a try.

We kept is simple and ordered 1 Soya Chaap(starter), 2 Veg Thali, 2 Chichekn Thali and 1 Veg Biryani.

Apart from Soya chaap(starter), which was tasteless, everything was perfect. Dal Makhani was amazing. Even the veg biryani was tasty. In Thali, rice and paratha was sufficient for 1 person. Chicken pieces were decent enough. Palak panner was average.

Overall, a good food-joint if you are looking for some North-Indian taste in Mysore.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

They offer a delighted tandoori food. I can say the best north indian taste in city. Parcel facility is available.
Try tandoori products along with their famous kulfi

Date of visit: June 2017