We stayed in this hotel on 8-Sep-2013 (Sunday). Hotel location is the best part of our stay. Service is average. After reaching the hotel around 2 PM we went to the restaurant for lunch, but waited more than an hour to serve our food! Everyone was shouting on the restaurant manager! Food quality is also not good, but as there is no nearby place to eat - you will not have really any choice!
Again, location is really good and we got room towards garden facing, so view was good. But need more cleanliness. Small ants were playing happily on the balcony and also looks like not cleaned properly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore