You arise with the sun, open the curtains & see lush green gardens outside. Feel like royalty. That's the feel one gets here. An amazing place to stay, right in the Brindavan Gardens. Again, its Location.
The crowd is always there, so avoid the crowd with an early morning walk when you have the entire gardens at your private disposal, before it opens to the public.
Food is Good, not excellent. But the atmosphere makes up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore