We, a family of four and my brother's family of four had travelled to Mysore and had a pleasant stay at the royal orchid, Brindavan Gardens. Very beautiful view from the room's balcony. Al a carte Food was great. Complimentary breakfast could have been better, anyways it was okay. Rooms are very comfortable. Nice place to relax and enjoy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore