We reached the hotel on a Friday morning. We got a king room. The room was really nice and spacious. The balcony of the room opened to the view of Brindavan Garden. Looked really good in the evening (with all the lights) and early morning.
Would have been good to have a walk on the KRS dam wall, but sadly prohibited due to some government prohibitory order on places of sensitive nature!! The beakfast, included as part of the B&B package, was really nice. Good variety available - Idli, Dosa, Bread, Omelette, Fruits, Juice, Cornflakes, etc. Really nice place. Could do with better food during lunch and dinner though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set by the inspiring Cauvery river, and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, this hotel holds the promise of heaven on earth. This is where you can immerse yourself in moments that stand still and create memories that last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Hotel Mysore
- Royal Orchid Brindavan Gardens Mysore