“o my nice and decent place”

Nalapad Residency Mysore
Ranked #76 of 101 Hotels in Mysuru (Mysore)
Hyderabad, India
“o my nice and decent place”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I read a few previous reveiws of this hotel and i was not sure if it is really worth taking a chance but for my budget i said why not? I travel a lot and it was my journey from Hyderabad and i checked in by 8.00AM it is a nice,decent place with good enviornment with lot of grenery,spacious rooms,great breakfast.I was treated like a maharaj in Mysore" place of palaces" They charged me Rs.1250/=alongwith breakfast and 24hours checkout time.On the whole it is value for money.I had a meeting with my clients in the coffee shop just located in the reception area with veg spring rolls and garlic sauce and a nice glass of cold coffee.My dinner was at Kadal restaurant located at the far end and it has a unique coastal style of cottages with old wooden pillars of a bygone era the food is worth every penny.I relished Kerala style seer fish
curry,prawns fry and to top it all was a good glass of ginger soda.I have plans of comming back with my family by the mid week of April.

Room Tip: I think the months of Dec,Jan & Feb you do not require a AC room i was given a room on the 3rd f...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Initially I wasn't sure about it. Local people recommended that hotel and I finally decided to choose that hotel. It was really a good experience from the moment I stepped inside the premises. They have excellent service values. Cleanliness is strictly maintained and people are friendly. And comes for a fair budget. I would surely recommend this hotel who wants cleanliness, friendly people, fair budget and good facilities.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

not worth for the money they charge, and bathroom not clean time to change the fittings. ambience is good and location. complementary breakfast is not worth. cockroaches are check in before us so we have to share the room.

• Stayed February 2013
, General Manager at Nalapad Residency Mysore, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
We are extremely concerned to note your dissatisfaction in the following areas cockroach problem clear action taken. Thank you for sparing your time in completing our feedback and bringing to our attention and we sincerely hope that further cause for any complaints in our service and hope you are satisfied with the corrective action by us.
We apologies for the annoyance / inconvenience that this may caused to you. this hotel is actively working to improve service level and your feedback has proved to be invaluable.
We continue to be committed to provided you and all our guest with the highest standard of service in the Industry. We look forwarded to you continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors, If you have any clarification please don't hesitate to call us.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Our biggest concern about booking a budget hotel was cleanliness. Once we checked in, all seemed well and clean enough. It seemed bug free, I couldn't even spot a mosquito in the room itself. We went out for dinner and returned late evening. I spotted at least three cockroaches in the shower room, which quickly made their way to their hiding places. We informed the hotel and they sent a boy with a big spray can of cockroach killer. He tried to reassure us that there are no cockroaches, but I was sure of what I saw. The boy sprayed the whole shower room including behind the big mirror (where I saw the cockroaches run under). The staff were still saying that there are no cockroaches. A minute or so after the boy left, a dead cockroach fell from behind the mirror.

The hotel did offer us a different room, but we didn't want to risk ruining our holiday over this so we decided to check out. While packing we did also find cockroaches under the bed.

What surprised me most was the lack of hospitality of the staff at the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Mysuru (Mysore) hotels

MANGALORE
Reviewed January 17, 2013

i had visited in the month of october for my business trip since i was paying for the accommodation not company i preferred to book budget hotel but i felt i made a mistake. At the time of check in not one was interested to assist me for the check in, staff were busy discussing their personal issues. From exterior hotel looks good, but room was not clean & even bathroom was not clean, lacking house service. Will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank fayaz-2007

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We just stayed there overnight on our way to Coonoor. We booked it through Travel Guru and reached Mysore around 1 AM. They came picked us up, had a hassle free check in considering that we were not carrying the printout voucher. Rooms were neat and clean, Toilets clean and we overall had a pleasant nights sleep.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Shankar V
Dear Sir,
The outset I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you, during your visit to mysore city.
I am pleased to Know that you were satisfied with your experience of our service and facilities.
Your affirmative feedback on our team inspire us to keep doing better to make every guests stay memorable
Looking forward to pleasure of servicing you again on your next visit.

Chennai
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Nothing great about this place.

Just another budget hotel in Mysore.

Room was under furnished, air conditioner noisy and not very clean linen.

Service was also very very slow and took ages to get anything ranging from Water to Desserts.

For the price it is fair but must not go with high expectations.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple