“Beautiful little cafe in a quiet neighborhood!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Petite France

La Petite France
Ranked #145 of 484 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Cafe, French, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Bengaluru, India
“Beautiful little cafe in a quiet neighborhood!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

La petite France is a small french style cafe restaurant run by an Indo - French couple situated in a posh residential neighborhood in Mysore. My job involves a lot of traveling and I have always been intrigued in trying different cuisines.
Born and raised in Mysore, I travel to the city a lot. I was told by a friend to visit this place when I'm there. Therefore, i decided to give it a shot on a weekend.
The first thing that caught my eyes was the beautiful decor inside the cafe. The place is small, cosy and the huge wall decor of Paris city overlooking the Eiffel Tower with all the french actors and celebrities is very appealing! As soon as I went in, I was greeted by the owner swapna with a warm welcome. I ordered a veg sandwich and coffee. Her husband Sebastian brought me the food at my table and to my surprise he is the chef too! I liked the sandwich but the coffee was excellent. I ordered some waffles as take away. Meanwhile, Seb and swapna made me feel so comfortable and we exchanged our cards as well.
Overall, I would rate this 4 stars for its decor, food, cleanliness, value for money, but what stands out the best is this couple who are very friendly, personalize each and every customer with their warmth.
This will be my regular joint for sure. :) thanks swapna and Seb! Loved your cafe.

• Visited April 2014