this is one of the best experience i ever had in whole of my travel and stay. you will really feel the majestic colonial India and in your blood you will realise the richness of our heritage.you need to stay there couple of days just be there in the hotel explore the beauty and richness , the staff there is extremely polite and guest friendly especially mr pyuish and mr ashok. this will be one of the best family trip and that i would recommend and on top of that its not all that expensive too.it was not too busy that's one thing i enjoyed, i love to have lot of space and any one with the same attitude will really enjoy the place i am planning on a second trip there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Indian-style Hotel, formerly a Maharaja's Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Mysore
- Mysore Lalitha Mahal Palace