On the first night, we were in a standard room and the room was very spacious, clean and confortable with a great vue.
On the second night - and because they've noticed while we were out that the AC is not functioning well ; we were upgraded to the king suit and the suit was just magnificient with its two floors and all the ameneties.
From the moment we've checked in till we've checked out the staff were very helpfull and nice.
The stores are very nice and has allot to offer.
The food was excellent and the value for money is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Indian-style Hotel, formerly a Maharaja's Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Mysore
- Mysore Lalitha Mahal Palace