I had stayed in this hotel,rather I should say ,i stayed in this palace with my husband for 3N 4D.The palace is very beautiful with gardens around and it look like a Mahal..while entering in this hotel,you feel like you are a king and greeted by the hotel staff with a smile on their face….Food was very nice …Inside the hotel there was billard room,chess,tennis court …swimming pool was so big and nice…me and my husband enjoyed each and every moment in this hotel. The Gourmet Restaurant inside the hotel contained so many mouth watering dishes…In this hotel ,film shootings are also done…overall a very nice hotel to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Indian-style Hotel, formerly a Maharaja's Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lalitha Mahal Palace Mysore
- Mysore Lalitha Mahal Palace