2,877 results
All reviews infosys campus mosaic restaurant industrial area mr roshan pool side special thanks main city value for money business hotel excellent hotel ring road awesome stay excellent hospitality courteous staff f b comfortable stay the hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice experience very polite staff and thank you again for making my trip wonderful also food,rooms,internet,swimming pool and other services was very good at time of check in and check out very helpful and feeling like a home experience

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CountryInnMysore, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mysore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Namaskar!

We thank you for making us a hotel of your choice and sharing your valuable feedback with us and also for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read your review and glad to note your appreciation for our hotel. Comments such as yours motivate us to walk that extra mile to ensure the expectations of discerning guests such as you are met and exceeded.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future

Warm Regards

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were on a short visit to Mysore and looking for places that will be comfortable stay. The moment we entered, the vibes were positive. The staff at the gate were so warm and attentive. The check-in was quick, room comfortable and clean. Every call for any type of support was promptly responded. The buffet spread was very good and food delicious. The team was affectionate to our young kid. In fact, even the room service team was so thoughtful that when they noticed us exiting with a kid, they made a towel elephant while servicing the room. And it was a delight to my little one! So a very positive experience and highly recommended!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Dear Guest,

Namaskar

We thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and taking the time in sharing your reviews about your experience.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests. Our team puts their heart into making each experience of our guests’ outstanding and memorable. We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel.

We look forward to your return and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Warm Regards

Reviewed May 14, 2019

I know there are many much better properties - ranked for location, ambience etc. However, a review needs to be what one has personally witnessed - and in this sense, I would rate my stay on 12th May 2019 as nothing short of a full five stars.

At the time of booking, I was offered an option of upgrading to a suite with Rs 1446 extra, and I ticked that option. Boy - am I glad I did it !! I found myself upgraded to a suite room ... more about the room later.

Plan was to travel as 2 adults and 1 child. But in the last moment, my second child too wanted to travel and we made some changes.When I reached the hotel - I was asked for ID and explained the rules. When I explained that I was only staying the night and did not need any additional bed rolls - they decided to allow the fourth child in the suite.

The suite ... this was not my first. But this definitely was the most planned suite I stayed. EVERYTHING that I needed was there and in the place I would expect it. Mind you, dear reader, a lot of thought goes in placing things so that the guest does not need to search for it. Two TV sets meant that both children could view theirs just like home) and with no conflict. Two washrooms was a luxury when we got up in the morning. Everything worked !! 'Neat and clean' is a given at most hotels of this category so I will not venture into that. The attached open space with the suite almost made this like a 1 BHK fully furnished and serviced apartment with 5 star services in a 4 star hotel.

The club was empty (It was a Sunday, therefore expected). The staff seemed to go out of their way to please. Monday morning was a surprise - as many families were in the breakfast room and the room was crowded. This meant that there were several families staying .... many kids and yet no disturbance in the night.

This was an en-route trip to Ooty, so we had to check out at 9. However, given choice, we would definitely have stayed another night. Thanks to the staff for making the stay a memorable one. Your hard work is appreciated - so please continue doing so.

Room tip: Opt to upgrade to a suite. You'll love the experience. The extra amount is more than worth the benefits.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Namaskar!

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel &.we thank you for making us a hotel of your choice. As a discerning traveler, you are among our most valued guest and we truly appreciate you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We endeavor to achieve our brand standards and we deliver our brand promise to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and committed 100% satisfaction guarantee.

We are pleased to know that you had comfortable stay experience with us.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic experience.Very good, polite and professional staff.Deliciousfood credit goes to entire team of chef.Rooms are very spacious with all amenities and very pleasant view from window.overall excellent. Must visit to enjoy.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Namaskar!

We thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us and also for taking out time for reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests. Our team puts their heart into making each experience of our guests’ outstanding and memorable.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

I stayed at this property (we had 3 rooms for 3 days) with my parents and the stay was awesome would be an understatement! Everyone from the security, front desk, captains, waiters, bar attendants, restaurant staff, etc. professional, courteous, charming and always smiling with energy.

They've a small fish pond near the hotel's entrance where the children can have some fun looking at the fishes.

If yo
The only concern shared was the lack of variation/fixed and inexpensive items in the lobby lounge to savour viz. onion pakora, veg. sandwich, etc. and this is a fixed menu which is the same always! However, the taste is excellent be it pakora, veg. croissant with lettuce and mayo. Thus, if one stays for >2 days, the lounge menu becomes repetitive. Alcohol is served from 7 pm onward till 9 pm.

Overall, a fantastic stay and we shall return :)!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Namaskar!

We are pleased to know that you had comfortable stay experience with us.