2,886 results
All reviews infosys campus mosaic restaurant industrial area mr roshan pool side special thanks main city value for money business hotel excellent hotel ring road awesome stay excellent hospitality courteous staff comfortable stay f b the hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

We enjoy at our stay in country inn hotel.
Very kind behaviour and coordination by front office.
Happy to visit country inn
And special thanks to ms.vanashree,suhail .they were so cooperative at the time of check in and thanks to mr.ganesh for taking care of my luggage.thanks country inn for making my stay enjoyable.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
CountryInnMysore, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mysore, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Namaskar!

We thank you for making us a hotel of your choice and sharing your valuable feedback with us and also for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read your review and glad to note your appreciation for our hotel. Comments such as yours motivate us to walk that extra mile to ensure the expectations of discerning guests such as you are met and exceeded.

Reviewed February 24, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

The stay at county inn and suites by Radisson with my family was very good and comfortable the staff were very kindly and helpful I love the place ...the staff was really so good .most if them are Front office manager Mr.Mayank, Vanashree,Lohith ,Nisa are great ...I will definitely come again...meet you soon guys.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Very Comfortable Stay! Food excellent, hospitality excellent . I had forgotten my expensive stuff in the room and Housekeeping manager Nitin took extra efforts to keep them safely. Thanks to him and his team for taking extra care of our belongings . Must recommended stay at Country Inn and Suites, Mysore. I have a travel agency in Bangalore, I will definitely recommend my customers to stay here who are visiting mysore.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Namaskar

We thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and taking the time in sharing your reviews about your experience.

It is our constant endeavor to create a wonderful experience of warm hospitality and impeccable service for all our valued guests. Our team puts their heart into making each experience of our guests’ outstanding and memorable. We are gratified to receive such kind words of appreciation for the overall facilities and services at the hotel.

We look forward to your return and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at country inn a total of 3 time and every time has been great thnq to Vanashree Mr. Lohith and Fom Mayank for ur help if I come to mysore my stay will be in this hotel country inn mysore i have traveled so many hotel but this hotel was too good

Trip type: Traveled on business