“NO NO NO to KVC”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Spicy Dine

Spicy Dine
Ranked #179 of 490 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Indian
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“NO NO NO to KVC”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

I had been there with my family during my trip to India recently. I was very disappointed with the service and the quality of food in the restaurant. The restaurant was literally empty and it took them ages to serve food which tasted horrible. When I complained about the quality of a soup or something, the waiter dint even care to accept it back and get me a new one. Getting a new one is too far, he dint even ask an apology and explain what the reason was. After dinner, it took approx 20mins for him to get the bill and the machine to accept my card was broke which again took about 10-15mins to get sorted.
All in all a very bad experience with the hotel and restaurant. I would never recommend it to any one.

1 Thank chethkool