The Quorum
$149
Pai Vista(Mysuru (Mysore))
$49
Priceline
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
$45
Hotel Paradise(Mysuru (Mysore))
$36
$23
  • Restaurant
Hotel Sandesh The Prince(Mysuru (Mysore))
$53
$41
Green Hotel(Mysuru (Mysore))
$37
$29
Agoda.com
Hotel Le Ruchi The Prince(Mysuru (Mysore))
$67
$65
Travelocity
All reviewsdressing areaswimming poolvalue for moneyrailway stationroom servicefive star hoteldeluxe roomsleep qualityexcellent staybanquet hallbreakfast spreadfood servedexcellent hotelneeds improvementcomfortable stayfront office staffhotel is centrally located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. Smooth check in with no issues at all. All the staff was courteous and when we decided to postpone the dates of our arrival we had no problem doing the same.

The room was excellent and I liked the big luggage area. The bathroom was neat and clean. The toiletries were also really nice.

Couple of things -

1. One area of change that I think they should definitely look at.

All the furniture in the room is very very sharp edged. Even a minor brush is enough to leave scratches. I would think they need to be sanded down or rounded. Even being careful I ended up with minor scratches and was on an eagle eyed lookout for my kid !! Not comfortable.

2. Secondly - the 1st day when I ordered rasam in the room - it tasted like it had been reheated umpteen times and was not fresh. Definitely not appreciated. Same with the fries - the oil seemed to smell.

However food in the restaurant was always fresh - so I don't want to say the food is bad. Clearly they need to improve food service to the rooms !!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
resv_quorum, Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

At first, we thank you for staying at The QUORUM during your recent trip to mysore city. We thank you for taking out your valuable time to review us on public platform. We assure to make every guest’s stay convenient with our unparalleled hospitality. Our rooms offer simple and uncomplicated convenience stay experience having all the modern amenities.

We take into account your feedback and would investigate the problem stated by you to make necessary amends, as applicable. We thank you for sharing your valuable feedback that would be helpful in further enhancing our services. We would like to welcome you again and serve you with our state-of-the-art amenities

Thanks and regards

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had stayed at The Quorum for only 1 night. But I was not satisfied with the kitchen, chef and services. The staff are nice but the rules and regulations of the management is really poor.

To my and your surprise, we had booked 3 rooms and we all were with kids, the bed size as per the rating is smaller than queen size. The bed was not at comfortable. The food was ok. When we check out, the checked the rooms and we were ok with it.... We were waiting down for their comments so we can do the final payment and check out...

When they came down... They said the 3 towels I.e. napkins which are pure white, are damaged... To my surprise, and asked can I check what do you mean damaged... I even asked do you mean its torn... They said no and said there are mango stains... Well it is easily removable in blich. But they said, it is chargeable.. it was shocking to me. As I had never heard any property charging for napkins.

First he said 200/- inr for each napkins... I was shocked to here the price. Then I said how cn you charge such a exorbitant charge for napkins. 1st of all you are not suppose to charge fir such a small thing. 2nd you are charging 200/- inr per napkins. Its crazy... I was pissed and I told them, do what ever you want to... I just want to leave the property.... Its not at all worth staying here... Then they said, we charge you 150/- inr per napkins... Shocking.... Surprising.... Stupidity...

Never visit this property... Suggest you all no visit.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank ankitshah97
resv_quorum, Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to our notice.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I have investigated the causes for me to personally address.

I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Warm Regards

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Good clean rooms and excellent service and tasty food.
The only issue was the housekeeping in charge asking about a Prayer book kept in the room
our kids stayed(2017) , as if we flicked it and he wanted to charge us for that.
I was sure my kids didn't take it and I cleared it up with front desk with my kids but he asked me once again when the bags were being loaded, It was so cheap and insulting to ask again,once it was cleared. So future guests be careful of prayer books

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MasterKollara
resv_quorum, Manager at The Quorum, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and valuable feedback.

It is indeed a pleasure to note that you had a memorable experience and that you enjoyed the stay with your family with us.

This encouraging feedback from such an esteemed guest would go a long way in motivating the entire team at The Quorum Mysore we deeply and sincerely regret for the issue at the time of checkout.We have noted your feedback and are taking corrective action as required ensuring these issues are resolved and do not occur again.

Thank you for your kind words and we sincerely hope to have you very soon back with us at The Quorum, Mysore.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

last month in apri i visited with my family , and stayed in luxury room for 4 days. we liked the hotel, mainly because of its cleanness, friendly staff, and quick response for grievance. specially their buffet break fast is good.and the restaurant staff is too kind.swimming pool is under construction.hope it will be ready by next visit.
only complaint is extra bed is tooooooooooooooooo expensive(Rs1000/=per night).i can buy a new bed with 4 nights cost& laundry is also too expensive( for washing 1towel itwill cost you RS50/= and socks will cost you 50/=).we had to give our cloths outside. The management should rethink about these charges. other than this every thing were excellent.

deviprasad shetty moodbidri

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and valuable feedback.

It is indeed a pleasure to note that you had a memorable experience and that you enjoyed with your family During your stay with us.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Staying in the US, I was planning a surprise party. All the arrangements were being done over the phone and e-mail but Mr.Naveen, the banquets-in-charge was most helpful, forthcoming and responsive. He met all my demands - overhead projector, wireless mike, chair covers, cake delivery etc. I had everything in place before I arrived into Mysore.
When I went to see the ball-room, initially was kind of disappointed as the carpets were dirty which for the future, Mr.Naveen has promised to get cleaned or changed. Mr.Naveen is easy to work with and always has a smile on.
The party was PERFECT! The food was excellent! Special Kudos to the CHEF! All my guests raved about the varied tastes. The meat was well-cooked and the gulab-jamuns were mouth melting.The staff were courteous and attentive. It certainly made my experience totally memorable. Mr.Naveen and his team did an outstanding job.
I had also taken 2 rooms and my guests were extremely pleased by the cleanliness and size of the room. The morning breakfast buffet had a good variety.
For a person who is critical, fussy, finicky and hard to please, I was a satisfied and happy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank F_Shariff

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is indeed a pleasure to note that you had a memorable experience and that you enjoyed with your family & Relatives for the Birth Day event of your father with us.

This encouraging feedback from such an esteemed guest would go a long way in motivating the entire team at The Quorum Mysore to further excel our services in the banquets and your stay as well.