“Worth a visit” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Elements Bistro - CLOSED

Elements Bistro
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

The staff were friendly and welcoming. I ordered a vegetarian pasta arrabiata, which was nice enough, probably the best pasta I've had since coming to India.
For dessert I had fried chocolate and ice cream (more out of curiosity than anything) and it was tasty.
Price wise it's a bit more than I would spend in other places, but I enjoyed my meal so it was worth it as far as I'm concerned.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Pune, India
“Perfect place to hangout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed in Mysore for 6 months and Elements Bistro was my daily hang-out place. Well, it’s got everything right how I’d want it. From the music to the food to the ambiance, it’s all perfect to make a great place to chill. It is perfect sized and gives a personalised feel thanks to the friendly staff. They have a sweet terrace outside with two tables which is nice too.

Nischil, the owner is great to talk too and gives good recommendations on food. I personally love their Cream of Mushroom soup and their Mushroom Caps. The pastas are great, and almost all the egg options are great. You should have a new beverage each time you visit cause they’re all excellent. Oh, also the pan cakes. Over all, the food is just splendid.
I've been to elements almost 3-4 times a week for nearly 5-6 months and I’d say it’s the best cafe in Mysore.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank pareen07
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This place is a must visit in mysore for all those who love continental food and beverages. The quality and service they maintain throughout the run is amazing. Hats off to the manager arvind who makes u feel pleasant with the hospitality which he provides. And the must try in elements is the alferedo pasta and jalapeño nuggets. It's just yummy

• Visited June 2013
Chandigarh, India
“A pleasant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We decided to check out this place after reading the reviews on the site. It was everything we expected, good ambience and good food. The place is well decorated and you can notice the smart interior design. Video games for kids also available. Staff was excellent. Fried sausages are highly recommended. Prices are also reasonable.

• Visited June 2013
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Bon Appetit !!!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Elements has a touch of excellence for taste buds. A wonderful spread with good choices. A serene atmosphere with decent ambience. Our personal favourites are, Melting cottage cheese sizzler, Crispy veg salad, Cheese Omelette, Element special pink sauce pasta & the one and only "Devils Drink". Apart from food, we also indulge in the limited collections of carpets, bedspreads etc, which are value for money. We visit, every time, we are in Mysore, with our entire family.

Chetu & Basky