“A star Hotel that is not very expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fortune JP Palace

Fortune JP Palace
Ranked #24 of 490 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A star Hotel that is not very expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

A very good neat and clean hotel, centrally located, Close to Mysore Palace, and to the attractions in Mysore. has lot of eateries around the hotel catering to various budgets and cusine requirements. The hotel has roof top and ground floor restaurant. Breafast was very sumptous.

Visited June 2013

Zurich, Switzerland
“Good a la carte menu food but a very poor lunch buffet selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

there is a buffet for lunch there but I didn't like the options (comparing to the other hotels in Mysore the selection was poor). So we went for a la carte menu and the food was very good. The service was excellent but the place needs to be cleaned more precisely especially windows.. And there is no outside settings.

• Visited February 2014
Bengaluru, India
“A Real Average Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

My friends and I dropped in late to this place and was literally pushed to have the buffet. When I denied the steward started offering me discount. I had to put my foot down and mention we do NOT want buffet. Had Muhsroom Pasta which was decent however what was disappointing was the corn steak was too salty. I gave the feedback to one of the guys and he got the big man the executive chef himself who promised to replace it which was very kind. After 10 minutes wait I got the steak with same amount of salt and the chef asked how was it. I gave him the feedback that it was salty and the reply that I got was given in a manner that "dude do you know where you are eating and do you even know what food is all about" I would have rated the place even lesser if not for my other friends who seemed enjoying there food. Personally I wouldnt recommed this place however you can still give it a shot since my friends liked it.

Pune, India
“Very courteous staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

The food was amazing , we ordered oriental and it was just too good and that too late in the afternoon. The staff was super courteous. One of the staff also volunterred to get a banana smoothie for my 1 year old and that too free of cost. very nice food and ambience

Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic catering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

I had a party of 50 in their banquet hall just off of the courtyard pool. Arun was the one who booked the party for me and he was gracious from the beginning to the end. It isn't easy finding such customer service oriented people in India, and I really appreciated how he went "above and beyond" to fulfill all of my needs and desires.

The service was very good, the food pleased all of my guests, and the setting was lovely.

They even made Western and non-spicey Indian dishes for me, as I was the only Western in the group.