me n my frnd with family went to this resort on the recommendation of a frnd... After much inquiry n search finaly got into the resort.. We were given some discount on some negotiation but the happiness last till we entered the room . The rooms were small.. A/C..water heater were not working .. We went to KRS on the assurance that it will b rectified before our getting back.. But the condition was no different.. After heating about checking out were given another room which was clean n larger than the earlier but A/c was still angry with us ..had to use Table fan to beat the heat.
First night ordered some a la cart n the food was good.. Next morning there was buffet break fast which was also not bad.. But the second night was horrible..we had ordered panner b.masala but it was like paneer mixed in a sambar..even though we complained they were not ready to accept. next morning waiting was another surprise.. there was no buffet spread but had to select from 2 to 3 fixed items.. but the poori n WM juice were good.sice v had infants ordered for milk specifying about the quality but still were served milk with some dust. .Finaly checked out undersatisfied..
1) Resort location is very calm away from city n near to KRS .
2) There r plenty of sign boards From bangalore side n KRS
3) The staff r courteous
4) Rooms were clean
1) Very poor maitanance no working A/c ..water heater etc
2) The managemnt staff know only their regional language
3) It will b fully operational only if filled with guests otherwise don expect any thing.
4) No scope for other activities except swimming
5) Not good to stay with family
Go for it only if u wan to relax n don expect anything else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karnataka is the ancient land of historical forts, enigmatic temples and enchanting art and craft. A rich legacy of its bygone era still echoes in its unique dance, music and architectural monuments. Mysore, the cultural capital city, has inherited this tradition and now unites it with a magnificent future. Adorning this modern metropolis, a pivotal business and leisure destination of Mysore is The Cute . ... more less