Fortune JP Palace
The Quorum(Mysuru (Mysore))
$51
$47
  • Breakfast included
Southern Star Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
$51
$49
Priceline
Aishwarya Residency(Mysuru (Mysore))(Great Value!)
$26
$22
  • Room Service
$59
Ginger Mysore(Mysuru (Mysore))
$27
$25
1,257 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantterrace restaurantclub roomvalue for moneybreakfast spreadswimming pooltravel deskstar hotelchamundi hillsf bdinner buffetcomfortable staycourteous staffroom servicein room diningthe hotel staffhouse keeping
Reviewed May 1, 2012

They say First Impression is the best impression , so we should have got the message with the first interaction itself . On our way to bandipur , we dropped by for lunch and checked if we could get a room for wash & change as we had our 2 and 1/2 year old kid along with us .We even tried this only because our driver mentioned that they offer this option if we have a booking in another 2 days. Straight came the answer that they cannot give us one . We did not mind that , had a nice lunch and were even surprised that the lunch bill was not like a star hotels.It was very economically priced for a star property . We came back to check in 2 days later ..and that afternoon we immediately left our room to see the mysore zoo . After a long walk at the zoo, the exhausted me came to reception to collect my room key and the reception staff tested by patience by making me wait for atleast 15 minutes to give another key . I did not know what took him so long to decide to give me another key and it was they who had misplaced our room key.But he chose to search for the key amidst the whole bunch and also answered phone calls inbetween while i was waiting along with my toddler son after a long day at the zoo.It's an Irony that in spite of this not so great incident, they repeated a similar one with my husband where we walked our way upto the room after a long day of sightseeing at mysore palace and stood in front of our room for another key as what was given to us the next day also failed to open our door!!! we could still bare with all this -but serviceeeee!!! Pathetic ..how on earth they call themselves a star property when -we had to remind them thrice about our requests like charger & extra amenities that was almost forgotten by them to be kept in the room.And the coffee shop has a combination of not so nice staff and extremely friendly ones. Very few of them were very service oriented and others almost did not bother to heed to our requests. Every time i had to look for a friendly face like Karan or Sundhar to help us with a refill of water or any other request .But why should that be so!! Who ever attends to anyone should ensure guests are comfortable . This is a great property if only the services were upto standards -i would not call it a real five star hotel !! I would not consider going back here again!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Vijayameenakshi
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune JP Palace.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I have visited 5 times in this Hotel (Fortune JP Palace) One year back with my groups. one thing I cant not forget that is food of this hotel special mutton, Hotel is new but services are heart touching. Behavior of staffs are nice.,Wonderful location (very near to Phenomena church and Mysore Palace) compelled to to write this review..

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Dilip2812

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your continuous patronage and your compliments. I am glad to know about your overall satisfaction and that we could contribute to make your stay enjoyable here in Mysore.
At Fortune JP Palace, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.
Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The present hotel in Bangalore, Fortune Trinity had organized my stay over the weekend at Mysore fortune and i really had a nice time, good weekend getaway spot and very nice hotel

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

We were here over the weekend just for a getaway. The hotel is a premier property well located in Mysore.

Rooms : We stayed in the deluxe room and were quite pleased with the stay. The rooms are equipped with all modern amenities.
Service : The staff here is very polite and helpful. They are prompt and service is sper fast.
Food : We had dinner at the terrace top restaurant. This is a cozy place to dine. The food was superb and quite reasonable price wise as well. The breakfast spread was also good, especially the breads and the Mysore Masala Dosa.
Other facilities : This hotel has a swimming pool which is quite good. We also used the Spa but were disappointed. The Spa staff was ill equipped and not good at all. They kept talking among themselves throughout the massage.

All in all we had a good weekend here and the only dampener was the Spa service.

Room Tip: Prefer the Club rooms which have a better view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AritraM

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your valued feedback & your generous appreciation of our hotel features, facilities and services offered by our team.
Please give us the opportunity to serve you once again to make up for the shortcomings you experienced with the SPA.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

The Hotel is awesome. The service is excellent, the hotel rooms are big and very good for buisnesstrips. You can get a free sleeping place for your driver. Internet is for 2 hours per room free but u can use it only for one computer.
The continental breakfast its good but you should not eat the indian breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
FortuneJPPalace, General Manager at Fortune JP Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a favorable review of our hotel & services. We are grateful for the opportunity to have served you and I will convey this feedback to my team members.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Fortune JP Palace on your next visit.
Manoj Kumar Mavi