“Excellent food as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Pascucci

Cafe Pascucci
Ranked #183 of 489 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mysuru (Mysore), India
“Excellent food as usual”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been a great fan of Cafe Pascucci for quite some time now. I was quite regular in Bangalore JP Nagar. I had recently been to this place n Mysore after I shifted back and here is what I have to say.

Pros:
1. Excellent pastas (Fusilli florentina I think) comparable to the one in Bangalore.
2. The garlic bread was very good.
3. Free Wi-fi offered to the guests.
4. If you are a preferred customer of theirs, you get quite a sizeable amount as discount.

Cons:
1. Ambience could be a bit better with open air tables as in Bangalore.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Aadi1234

Mysuru (Mysore), India
“Italian food in Mysore”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

So happy to see an Italian place in Mysore. We ordered pasta and it was delicious. The service was fast but not as friendly as it could have been.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank 8282304553
Vacaville, CA
“An Italian Oasis in Mysore”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family eats here nearly once a week. While the service is always sub-par, as is common in Mysore, the bruschetta and Pizza Pascucci are highly recommended. Coffees are very authentic. But be forewarned that they don't serve alcohol.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank ScientificLeader
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“A black spot on the franchise”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I visited this place when it was a month old and we had ordered for a wood fired pizza, as I have visited this place frequently in Bangalore and it is fabulous. The waiter forgot to place our order and after 45 minutes we went hungry.

When I complained to the manager he said that the place was new and such things are to be expected. He was totally unapologetic about the whole incident. They first refused to refund the amount as they said they had already billed us and that we would have to wait till they baked another pizza for us. I refused and after an argument we left with our refund.

When I walked out my car which was parked opposite the joint was vandalized and one of my side mirrors was pulled out, when we asked the security guard all he said was, some kid must have done it.

Only the name is the same, nothing else matches. Since we have no other option we have to put up with their antics

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Vinaysjce
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Okay for Italian food in India”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

In a place where it is difficult to find western food when you are sick of eating Indian food, it isn't bad. I would not say that this is really good Italian food, but relative to what is available, I would take it. I had the pizza and it was fine. We also shared a chocolate desert which was really good. If you are looking for something sweet, it isn't a bad place to go. I had a stawberry soda that was a little too sweet for my taste, but if you like that kind of thing, this is your place. My husband had some pasta and that was fine as well.

1 Thank beccaskier