I have been a great fan of Cafe Pascucci for quite some time now. I was quite regular in Bangalore JP Nagar. I had recently been to this place n Mysore after I shifted back and here is what I have to say.
1. Excellent pastas (Fusilli florentina I think) comparable to the one in Bangalore.
2. The garlic bread was very good.
3. Free Wi-fi offered to the guests.
4. If you are a preferred customer of theirs, you get quite a sizeable amount as discount.
1. Ambience could be a bit better with open air tables as in Bangalore.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.