we booked this hotel for our 1 day trip to Mysore. We didnot have a good experience with them. The only good thing is the rooms are decent considering the price.
Now coming to the long list of cons:
1. We booked this hotel online and informed them that we will come by car and need our driver accomodation. They said they have the facility for it. When we checked in, we re-confirmed that we have a driver and we need his accomodation, they re-confirmed that bed will be provided after 6pm. In the morning, we come to know that they DIDNOT provide even a bed to the driver!!! This was very embarrasing for us, as we had promised the driver we would provide him accomodation!!! So anybody looking for a hotel with driver accomodation, please stay away from this one.
2. When we checked into the room - there was no towel inside. Only empty soap wrapper was present - we had to call the staff to get these
3. Staff response time is slow - as pointed out by other reviewers as well
4. There is a marriage hall just opposite to this hotel - so expect some noise in your room if marriage season is on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aishwarya Residency is situated in a quiet yet commercial area of Mysore, within close proximity to the Royal heritage - The Mysore Palace, St. Philomena’s Church and all the major tourist locations. A couple of minutes walk from the suburb bus stand and with an easy access to all the shopping and entertainment zones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aishwarya Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.